Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Broiler Breed Feed And Super Layer Feed Production - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Broiler Breed Feed And Super Layer Feed Production (210 Views)

How To Select The Best Broiler Breed For Top Performance / Terrible Experience With Hybrid Layer Feed / Arbor Acre Plus (best Broiler Breed Suitable For Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Broiler Breed Feed And Super Layer Feed Production by KingClavi(m): 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
If you run a poultry farm, you will agree with me that one of the challenges faced is basically buying of feeds.

It can be very frustrating when you realize that you no longer have money to buy feeds for your birds. Which may lead to starving the birds and maybe, selling off your birds.

I want to sell a knowledge to you for as low as ₦2,000

I paid huge amount of money to learn this and as a Corper, I'm currently working in one of the biggest feed producing company in Nigeria.

If you are interested in learning how to produce feeds for broilers from (STARTERS, GROWERS, FINISHERS) and even Super Layers( Which makes your broilers lay hundreds of eggs weekly), write me an email.

I'll give you a total breakdown of the materials needed with the exact measurements including the minerals/vitamins premix.

A step by step application used in producing upto 1 ton which is equivalent to 40 bags of 25kg pelleted feed.

If you wish to setup a poultry feed production plant for commercial production, you may also contact me.

kingclavi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

A Superior Level Of Convenience Device: Mr Fog Max Disposable / Loads Available / Uncracked Palm Kernels And Shells Available In Quantities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.