Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Academic Writers Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Academic Writers Needed (335 Views)

Academic Writers Needed!!! / Academic Writers Needed (remote/part-time Gig). / Literary Academic Writers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Academic Writers Needed by mrdotman: 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hello everyone,
Book Reach Bridge is in need of academic writers. Writers with background in finance, management and sciences are highly welcomed.

Kindly provide a screenshot of few pages of any academic writing you have done or an abstract.

***A bachelor degree holder or equivalent is highly required.

Send samples of your work to bookreachedu@gmail.com with the subject "Academic Writer".
Cheers.
Re: Academic Writers Needed by emmanex2000: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
Good afternoon sir/ma,

In need of a content writer or copy writer with years of experience?

I can write on various niches and subjects such as blog writing, automobile articles, seo-writing including surfer, tech, b2b tech, YouTube scripts, financial articles, cryptoarticles and so on, including ebooks ranging from fiction, non-fiction, and course contents.

I deliver non-plagiarised and 100% grammar articles within the stipulated time .I also use quetext, plagarism detector, and copy space to check my work.

It will be my pleasure working with you.

Contact me via 07012809662
email@emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com.

Always at your service.
Thank you.
Re: Academic Writers Needed by Samphlexy: 7:44am On Oct 24, 2022
Hello,

I am looking for a gaming writer that can provide original and creative game reviews ASAP.

Having past samples will give you an advantage

Message me 09060341988 on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Lose That Client!! Send Your Writing Gigs Today Click For More Details!! / We Can Handle All Kinds Of Writing Gigs!!! Why Delay Your Client??? / Experienced And Dedicated Crypto And Blockchain Content Writers Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.