Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Get 600 Active Whatsapp Contacts Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get 600 Active Whatsapp Contacts Free (5248 Views)

Gain 150k Active Whatsapp Views / 44,000 Whatsapp Contacts File For Sale / Coronavirus: Aliko Dangote Donates 600-Bed Isolation Centre To Kano (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get 600 Active Whatsapp Contacts Free by Prismandaaa(f): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2022
If you are a business owner, Whatsapp influencer or a regular Whatsapp user and you want to increase your WhatsApp status views or customers, chat the number on my signature to join the WhatsApp group to gain 600 active Whatsapp contact for free.

Note: If you didn't save my number, the contact gain file I will drop in the group after compiling it won't work for you.
Re: Get 600 Active Whatsapp Contacts Free by Prismandaaa(f): 10:48am On Oct 23, 2022
If you know you aren't going to save my number, don't chat me up please
Re: Get 600 Active Whatsapp Contacts Free by Prismandaaa(f): 9:17am On Nov 18, 2022
Buy your peanut coating machine at the rate of 130k promo price. Offer lasts till the end of November and goes back to 170k by December 1st. We accepted installment payment plan.
Chat or call the number on my signature to book us.
Re: Get 600 Active Whatsapp Contacts Free by Prismandaaa(f): 9:33am On Nov 18, 2022
Buy your peanut coating machine at the rate of 130k promo price. Offer lasts till the end of November and goes back to 170k by December 1st. We accepted installment payment plan.
Chat or call the number on my signature to book us. https://youtube.com/shorts/smqSXQjUXzY?feature=share
Re: Get 600 Active Whatsapp Contacts Free by Prismandaaa(f): 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
Re: Get 600 Active Whatsapp Contacts Free by Prismandaaa(f): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
Good afternoon.

Re: Get 600 Active Whatsapp Contacts Free by Prismandaaa(f): 2:43am On Nov 26, 2022
#prismanda
Check the number on my signature for bookings.
Re: Get 600 Active Whatsapp Contacts Free by SharedServices: 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
Prismandaaa:
If you are a business owner, Whatsapp influencer or a regular Whatsapp user and you want to increase your WhatsApp status views or customers, chat the number on my signature to join the WhatsApp group to gain 600 active Whatsapp contact for free.

Note: If you didn't save my number, the contact gain file I will drop in the group after compiling it won't work for you.

Is this offer still open?
Re: Get 600 Active Whatsapp Contacts Free by Prismandaaa(f): 8:02am On Jan 10, 2023
Buy your peanut coating machine @170k but slightly negotiable. Location is Lagos state and delivery is nationwide . We accept installment payment plan.
#prismanda
Re: Get 600 Active Whatsapp Contacts Free by Desperados(m): 8:12am On Jan 10, 2023
I have up to 5000 active whatsapp contacts and other contact gain file for your bizness of you need it

Re: Get 600 Active Whatsapp Contacts Free by MrCoursenta: 8:18am On Jan 10, 2023
Prismandaaa:

When I add them to my contact, will they automatically have my contact.
Re: Get 600 Active Whatsapp Contacts Free by TheOmalicha: 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
MrCoursenta:

When I add them to my contact, will they automatically have my contact.
Co ask
Re: Get 600 Active Whatsapp Contacts Free by Prismandaaa(f): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2023
https://youtube.com/shorts/CCEf-xhVLPM?feature=share.

Chat/call the number on my signature for peanut coating machine.
Re: Get 600 Active Whatsapp Contacts Free by Haderonkistic: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
Is this offer still opens? If yes, your Whatsapp number

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Cement Production Hits 45.8m MT Per Annum / Five Ways Digitization Can Add Value To Your Company / Palm Oil Dealers, Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.