Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,438 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Tame Your Temper - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tame Your Temper (178 Views)

Tame Your Temper / Tame Your Temper / Tame Your Tongue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tame Your Temper by Mogbonjubola55: 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
Doest thou well to be angry? Jonah 4:4

You have a temper! There is nothing unique about that. Most people have tempers, in varying degrees, of course. God does not ask that you get rid of that temper. But He does say that if you are to be happy, it must be brought under control and rechanneled to proper use. God cannot use a man without a temper as well as one with a controlled temper. Too many professed Christians never get “wrought up” about anything; they never get indignant with injustice, with corruption in high places, or with the godless traffics which barter away the souls and bodies of men.

Use my anger to help others, Lord. When I see them hurting or Your world decaying, let me be challenged to reach outinstead of merely exploding.

by: Evang. Billy Graham

(1) (Reply)

Build People Up / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens Sunday, December 25,2022 / Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.