Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Yahoo Photomail: Amazing! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Yahoo Photomail: Amazing! (3328 Views)

Art & Design & Print, Email: Brightchiceprint@yahoo.com / Graphic Designer Wanted , Cv To limin197575@yahoo.com / Problem With Yahoo Messenger! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Photomail: Amazing! by charlisco(m): 11:13am On Feb 26, 2006
Amazing!!! Yahoo PhotoMail

I have made up my mind never to use my yahoo email account to receive picture from any of my friend who wishes to send me his/her picture, because of the way it will displayed in my inbox (very small), not  only that, the stress loading and download it to my destop for easy view.

Whenever i received an image in my yahoomail account, an advert "yahoo Photomail" is being advertise, at the bottom of the message
Then i said to my self, let me give it a trial and see what is all about:
After download and installation of it, Oops To my greatest suprise, is like my compose text field has been transformed into a graphical application window

These are some of the features you can do with Yahoo Photomail when installed into your system
Insert images into your message compose field, right from your Desktop, your Yahoo Photo account (Photo Abulm) even, from www.nairaland.com+nairaland">from Yahoo Images Search

Add different varieties of border to it
Rotate it
Enlarge it
Display it as thumbnails
Give it your own caption (name) right inside your compose message field
And After sending it, the person can easly print it, view it as slide show, save it to yahoo photo, or straigh to his/her computer

Although this process may take time, your friends will thank you for making it so easy to view your photos. Each photo you insert links to a large version on Yahoo! Photos. That means no big downloads, no clogged inboxes or oversized photos for your friends. Plus they can print or save your photos for themselves.

So why do'nt you sign into http://photomail.mail.yahoo.com and get started with Yahoo Photomail by downloading it, it is a one time installation, and any body using that system can make use of it

Re: Yahoo Photomail: Amazing! by Seun(m): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2006
Wow. Thanks for sharing this discovery with us!
Re: Yahoo Photomail: Amazing! by odiyekemmy(f): 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2006
Thanks for the Info, it was really useful, i have actually downloaded it and i luv it too much
Re: Yahoo Photomail: Amazing! by gentleaura(m): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2006
buhahahah thts Seun's orglie picture captioned as handsome!! Something going down
Re: Yahoo Photomail: Amazing! by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 28, 2006
Now i wont miss this oportunity
Re: Yahoo Photomail: Amazing! by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 28, 2006
The thing didnt want to download even when i tried over and over cry cry cry
Re: Yahoo Photomail: Amazing! by ocho(f): 4:24am On Feb 28, 2006
nice! i'll try it right away! cool
Re: Yahoo Photomail: Amazing! by 2cantango(f): 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2006
gentleaura:

buhahahah thts Seun's orglie picture captioned as handsome!! Something going down

cheesy I noticed that too, perhaps there's something they wanna tell us shocked tongue wink
Re: Yahoo Photomail: Amazing! by charlisco(m): 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2006
u have to be patience, it first happened to me, i mean it did not actually download at the first time, restart your system and give it another try.
I think with this new feature in yahoo. i am now coming back to my yahoomail account. gmail will soon be bye to me

(1) (Reply)

Pen Drawing Of Bad Girl! / Do You Need This Blender Video Lessons, For Learners And Pros / 3 Reasons Why You Need A Graphic Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.