Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,046 members, 7,859,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

Professional Biography Writer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Professional Biography Writer (291 Views)

Biography Writer Needed / Biography Writer / Need A Biography Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional Biography Writer by Merrick001: 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
Hello, I'm looking for a quick, productive, and professional biography writer who can do numerous jobs
at once.
The writer must be exceptionally creative.
price: #2.5 naira per word

The price may vary depending on the project needs.
Kindly message me if you agree to the above terms
WHATS APP: 08139618795
Re: Professional Biography Writer by ManillaPropertz: 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
Merrick001:
Hello, I'm looking for a quick, productive, and professional biography writer who can do numerous jobs
at once.
The writer must be exceptionally creative.
price: #2.5 naira per word

The price may vary depending on the project needs.
Kindly message me if you agree to the above terms
WHATS APP: 08139618795

Professional biography writer? To receive N2.5 per word? This is an insult.

Do you even know what professional means?
People that charge up to N10 million per book that's the person you're asking for!

Don't worry-- na quacks go populate your inbox with copy & paste.

(1) (Reply)

Must I Be A Virgin (Episode 1) / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 181/chance To Change & Grow! / Are You Looking For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.