Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,052 members, 7,841,975 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

How To Make Money With Amazon Kindle - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Money With Amazon Kindle (645 Views)

How To Make Income With Amazon Without Up Front Payment / Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money With Amazon Kindle by kayode444: 11:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
In this post, I’m going to explain to you how you can make money with Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, also known as Amazon KDP.

So what am writing in today’s post is simply to show you how this works, why this works so well, and how you can get started. I’m even going to show you some tips and tricks so that you can sell more on Amazon and make more money.

Okay, so here we are on Amazon. We all know how Amazon works. You can buy pretty much anything. For example, if I want to buy a business book, just type it in the search bar like in the image below…

So on Amazon, you’ll find a ton of results from books that you can buy. You can keep scrolling for a while and you’ll still see some books. So on Amazon, you can buy books. However, you can also sell books.

The platform for selling books on Amazon is called Amazon KDP Program, aka Kindle Direct Publishing.

With Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), you can self-publish your book on Amazon and start making money in as little as 24 hours.

Let’s say you’re going to write a book and you don’t have any audience, you don’t have anything going for yourself, it’s going to be pretty difficult to actually start selling the book because no one knows who you are, you don’t have any previous history of selling books, so it’s hard to actually find deals where you can publish your book as well.

So, as you can see millions of readers are on Amazon. This is the main reason you need to publish on Amazon because of its audience. Amazon will take care of that part. The only thing you need to do is write an interesting book, some sort of book, and then actually publish it. Make sure it’s interesting. That’s your job. You don’t need to focus on getting traffic.

Let’s get started so you can get to the market quickly. Publishing takes less than five minutes, and your book appears in Kindle Stores worldwide within 24 to 72 hours.

What do you earn on Amazon’s Kindle?
In any book you publish, you can earn up to 70% royalties on sales to customers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, India, France, e.t.c. There are many countries out there, so sign up for KDP.

Basically, you’ve to create, manage and publish your book and start to make money.

You’ll get royalties. You’ll get access to Amazon’s audience. You can keep control of your rights and set your own list prices. Make changes to your books at any time. So you pretty much have control over the pricing and your book itself, which is good.

You can publish kindle ebooks and paperbacks for free on KDP. You can get started right now. So you can go with paperback or hardcover ebook. You even get access to tools and resources.

Book you can Sell on Amazon Kindle
There’s a thing called a low-content book, which is a book where you’re not going to write a full story. Low-content books are paperback books that contain little to no text or images. That’s right, no text or images. They provide the reader with guided content like journals, planners, and stuff like that. These are books that usually require less than a few hours to create.

So there are so many things out there that you can get into and these are highly profitable as well, because like I just said, it only takes a few hours to create them, like using Canva or Photoshop or whatever you want to create them with, and then once you’ve got them, you can keep selling them.

These are pretty much just like a normal book, but the difference is that you don’t need to spend months and months trying to write an actual book because that’s a skill that not everyone has. If you’ve got it, then, of course, you can do that and if that’s your thing, that’s awesome.

You just have to create a template and be good at selling them, so this is just an easy way to start selling normal books with low-content books. If you’re not a writer you can get ideas from keywords, what you can do is do keyword research with the Amazon search bar. You can type in anything want to write and you can get predictions based on data of what people are actually searching for when they type in.

Let’s type in “meditation journal” and then for women or just meditation in general. If you want to go with a normal book, you can see the competition, so how many results are there.

Over 60000 results on Amazon (see image below). That’s pretty good. So if you create a low-content book for this or even a normal book. You’re going to get access to the entire amazon audience without having to worry about traffic, buying ads, or anything like that.

Another way, you can summarize other people’s books on Amazon like bestselling books. You can easily do this by generating content from reviews. And create a good cover page using Canva or Photoshop and start selling it on Amazon.

Thank you for reading to this stage, if this is what you like and what to learn how to Make Money with Amazon Kindle. You can join our group for mentorship on how to start selling books you do not write and start earning passive income. Click here: https://askkayode.com/how-to-make-money-with-amazon-kindle/

Re: How To Make Money With Amazon Kindle by emmanex2000: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
A fictional ebook writer needed urgently. Contact me on 07012809662 asap
Re: How To Make Money With Amazon Kindle by Solexsafs(m): 12:14am On Oct 29, 2022

Hello

✨Welcome to my post✨

In need of well researched and creative pieces or ebooks of different niches? Then you are in the right place.

Below are things that I'll provide you;

* Unlimited Revisions.

* Well Formatted, Edited and Proofread Contents

* Superfast Delivery.

* Free High-quality Images with all Packages.

* Transparency Free Content.

* Plagiarism Free Content and Sending of Reports.

* Friendly Communication.

* 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

* No Copyright Issues.

* High Quality Works.

Hence, to get all these benefits in a single piece of yours, DM @ 09071487956 or Email @ thescribe40@gmail.com ASAP

☺️Thanks☺️
Re: How To Make Money With Amazon Kindle by Solexsafs(m): 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2022
Hello

✨Welcome to my post✨

In need of well researched and creative pieces or ebooks of different niches? Then you are in the right place.

* Unlimited Revisions.

* Superfast Delivery.

* No Copyright Issues.

* High Quality Works.

Hence, to get all these benefits in a single piece of yours, DM @ 09071487956 or Email @ thescribe40@gmail.com ASAP

☺️Thanks☺️
Re: How To Make Money With Amazon Kindle by emmanex2000: 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
Good evening sir/ma,

Are you in need of a prompt, fast and professional ebook or course content writer, both fiction and non-fiction? If yes, I believe you've found the right person.

Haven written on different topics, non-plagiarised and with a high grammar quality, i believe I am cut for this.

My pay isn't high.It's negotiable.

If interested, contact me on 07012809662.
Let me make your next writing project a success with ease!!!
Re: How To Make Money With Amazon Kindle by Solexsafs(m): 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hello

✨Welcome to my post✨

In need of well written, researched and creative pieces or ebooks of different niches? Then you are in the right place.

* Unlimited Revisions.

* Superfast Delivery.

* No Copyright Issues.

* High Quality Works.

☺️Thanks☺️

(1) (Reply)

A Good Stock Broker Required Urgently! / Please Is Transcorp Shares Still Existing? I Need A Stockbroker Or Solicitor / Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.