Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,504 members, 7,854,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

Are You Able To Use Your Naira Card For International Transaction? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Able To Use Your Naira Card For International Transaction? (190 Views)

WEMA Bank: Your Naira Card Is Now Your Global Passport! / GTB Suspends International Transaction On Naira Cards / How Were You Able To Start & Grow Your Business To Profitability? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Able To Use Your Naira Card For International Transaction? by faceland: 1:54am On Oct 24, 2022
For the past three days I have been receiving emails that renewal for some of the apps I subscribed to failed. It's just now I remember seeing report that First Bank would suspend the use of Naira card for dollar purchase (I use Zenith Bank).

Re: Are You Able To Use Your Naira Card For International Transaction? by faceland: 2:07am On Oct 24, 2022
Everyday they make things more difficult.
Whiteman sanction us, now even our own government is sanctioning us.
"Make I go sleep".
Re: Are You Able To Use Your Naira Card For International Transaction? by faceland: 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
I was told there was a $20 dollars per month limit. Used my other card and it worked fonone website but stopped working for Google Play Store (Google converted it to Naira and the bank want them to charge in dollars).

(1) (Reply)

Popular Social Media, Whatsapp Down In Some Regions / NIBSS: Surge In Mobile Money Transfers As Bank Customers Hit N12.8 Trillion / I Need A Virtual Assistant - Attractive Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.