Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Business Set Up With #15m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Set Up With #15m (847 Views)

Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? / Should I Build A House Or Start A Business With 15m I Saved.? / What Business Can I Start With 10-15m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Set Up With #15m by chymeze: 3:35am On Oct 24, 2022
Hi
Please what business can one set up with #15million naira in Nigeria that would offer steady ROIs?
Re: Business Set Up With #15m by Cutehector(m): 6:53am On Oct 24, 2022
POF. Hire a banker to manage for you.

1 Like

Re: Business Set Up With #15m by clydecarson(m): 8:28am On Oct 24, 2022
Person wan start business you are still asking him to put it in the bank,omo every morning when you wake up pray for God to give you sense

3 Likes

Re: Business Set Up With #15m by CyberHustle: 9:14am On Oct 24, 2022
Many businesses can be started with such huge amount.
Bakery. Pure water, clothing sales, transportation, food business.

Beware of magical investment you can't trace their activities. Those who sit in offices and invest for you with promises of huge ROI. Run from them.
Re: Business Set Up With #15m by mrsage(m): 11:12am On Oct 24, 2022
Invest in the short let apartment business.

You may choose to buy or lease an apartment ( long lease ) then furnish it to taste. Then clients pay for daily, weekly or monthly usage.

This is what I do and I have a very detailed thread here.

Step by step process explained

https://www.nairaland.com/7185753/journey-into-short-let-apartment
Re: Business Set Up With #15m by Fxmanager(m): 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
chymeze:
Hi
Please what business can one set up with #15million naira in Nigeria that would offer steady ROIs?
You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

Re: Business Set Up With #15m by ayoncox: 11:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
chymeze:
Hi
Go into construction related busineses
Block making
Water for construction sites
Land flipping
Among others
If you want us to have so discussion
Chat me up on 08089456258
Re: Business Set Up With #15m by Cutehector(m): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
clydecarson:
Person wan start business you are still asking him to put it in the bank,omo every morning when you wake up pray for God to give you sense
na u no get sense.. Go and ask what is the meaning of POF.
Re: Business Set Up With #15m by Sarsam: 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
chymeze:
Hi

Invest the money in pineapple farming, it's highly lucrative
And brings over 200% ROI
Sweet part is pineapple will keep regenerating 10 years after planting
Re: Business Set Up With #15m by clydecarson(m): 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
Cutehector:
na u no get sense.. Go and ask what is the meaning of POF.

Is POF business?mugu before you quote me again use your brain and think,he said he wants to startup a business and you and telling him POF no be only POF na POP you go see ode
Re: Business Set Up With #15m by Cutehector(m): 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
clydecarson:

Is POF business?mugu before you quote me again use your brain and think,he said he wants to startup a business and you and telling him POF no be only POF na POP you go see ode
is it a free business? Why so daft.

1 Like

Re: Business Set Up With #15m by clydecarson(m): 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
Cutehector:
is it a free business? Why so daft.

Mumu carry your dead brain away from me abeg,I'm sure you are a supporter of tinubu like father like son

1 Like

Re: Business Set Up With #15m by clydecarson(m): 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
[quote author=Cutehector post=
Re: Business Set Up With #15m by fantasticbeasts(f): 8:49am On Oct 27, 2022
With that money, you can start an online business and make the world your marketplace. For example, you can create an e-commerce store. That way you can offer products and services to customers all over the world. There are a few ways to go about setting up your store: you can use a platform like Shopify or BigCommerce, or you can create a custom store using WooCommerce or some other eCommerce platform.

No matter which route you choose, there are a few things you'll need to do in order to get started: set up payment processing, design your store, add products and descriptions, and configure shipping settings. You'll also need to market your store and drive traffic to it. There are lots of great resources available online that can help you with each of these steps. Good luck!
Re: Business Set Up With #15m by Ifebaby16(m): 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
chymeze:
Hi

I'd suggest you seek professional investment help from an experienced business consultant around you.

Also, beware who you reveal this to. Else, you risk getting robbed or kidnapped.

If you like, you can contact me privately for ideas. I'm an entrepreneur too.

(WhatsApp mgs is perfect)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Over 200k Monthly On Sport Betting Without Gambling my Money / I Need Small But Effective Solar Kit For Laptop And Phones / Home Based Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.