Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Urgently In Need Of A Good Wordpress/web Designer For A Project Collaboration - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgently In Need Of A Good Wordpress/web Designer For A Project Collaboration (243 Views)

I Need A Good Wordpress Theme For A School Website (nursery, Primary And Seconda / Good Wordpress News Theme / I Need A Good Wordpress Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently In Need Of A Good Wordpress/web Designer For A Project Collaboration by PeterObi4Presid: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
So i have been working on three projects all alone for months due to the fact that Nigerians are one of the most mischievous people to work with cos many people believe in cheating others just to gain advantage.

However, in business and tech, theres need for collaboration for optimum outcome.
So, i'm presently in Abuja, i will like to have a meet up with a good wordpress/web developer so we can have a talk and see if we can work together on personal terms
kindly email or comment....then we will hang out first..hangout drinks and chopping on me.....i will also appreciate a someone with good tech network in Abuja.
Thanks.
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Good Wordpress/web Designer For A Project Collaboration by simplesol: 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
PeterObi4Presid:

So i have been working on three projects all alone for months due to the fact that Nigerians are one of the most mischievous people to work with cos many people believe in cheating others just to gain advantage.

However, in business and tech, theres need for collaboration for optimum outcome.
So, i'm presently in Abuja, i will like to have a meet up with a good wordpress/web developer so we can have a talk and see if we can work together on personal terms
kindly email or comment....then we will hang out first..hangout drinks and chopping on me.....i will also appreciate a someone with good tech network in Abuja.
Thanks.
Call me up on 08033050577 let's chat further

1 Like

Re: Urgently In Need Of A Good Wordpress/web Designer For A Project Collaboration by Somamezee: 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
Let's connect @ 09018446846, I stay in Abuja
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Good Wordpress/web Designer For A Project Collaboration by Vibesofnaija(m): 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
DO YOU NEED A PROGRAMMER/WEBSITE DESIGNER?

ONIMISI DIGITAL HUB IS HERE FOR YOU.

1. We create all kinds of websites
2. We create and design all types of mobile apps, android and ios
3. We are into digital marketing on all social media platforms
4. We help business start ups too

contact us: 07067854725

(1) (Reply)

What Payment Method Can Be Used To Receive Payment From China / WTB AWS Accounts In Bulk With 32vcpus Limit / Microsoft Excel Hacks You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.