Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,330 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. (38100 Views)

Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake / Nigeria Vs Ecuador: FIFA Under 17 World Cup (3 - 2) Full Time / Morocco Vs Iran: World Cup 2018 - 0 - 1 (Full-Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
stupid Russia just dey scatter everywhere
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. by Onyenna(m): 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
fnep2smooth:
Worldcup de important pass the war in your country, una won de watch world cup still de fight war?

I tire oooh

1 Like

Re: FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. by TrittNG: 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
TritNG:
There is severe economic hardship in Canada. The rate of unemployment is also very high.
The health system is crippled.
If you want to 'japa', follow who know road. Maybe do Yahoo. When you live amongst them for a while, you'll notice the cognitive and intellectual decline of Westerners.
Westerners make up the majority of Canada's population.
The Westerners invaded Canada, subjugated the indigenous people and displaced them to become the majority population. Since then, the indigenous people of Canada have lived under repression & oppression.
The invaders/occupiers have refused to go back to their barren land in Europe.
Read about the residential schools in Canada, it still continues till this day under different guises.
Re: FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. by tnerro1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
If they do that, then some countries would pull out of the World Cup probably Arab countries and the World Cup will be doomed

4 Likes

Re: FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. by mastermaestro(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
Sometimes I begin to think that Zelensky profits one way or another from this senseless war. Dude doesn't want any kind of truce. Besides, he wants to drag every country into this war by constantly making frivolous damands and claims.

Apart from the UK and America, most European countries actually want this war over as soon as possible. But Zelensky appears to be relishing the needless bloodbath more than anyone else.

Before you argue, take time to watch his usual updates, and pay attention to his choice of words. Dude, a former comedian, surprisingly sounds even more hawkish than Putin.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. by Bobbiee: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nawa. What the Nazis cannot demand for doesn't exist

4 Likes

Re: FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. by SaLongs1(m): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
grin grin grin grin I love this news and I am very sure those monsters in Russia Iran and North Korea can start their own world cup tournament.
Re: FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. by SaLongs1(m): 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
Bobbiee:
Nawa. What the Nazis cannot demand for doesn't exist
grin the Nazis in the Kremlin should form theirs na.
Re: FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. by Pymetrics: 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
See entitlements

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. by alingo2013(m): 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
somehow:
Soon enough, we're going to have 2 FIFA world cups for male and female national teams
2 FIBA World Cups for both sexes
2 FIVB world cups for both sexes
2 Olympics
2 everything since we have now turned sport to politics.

2 can play the game.

I hate double standards as much as I hate hypocrites.

We already have two worldcup

1 Like

Re: FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. by alingo2013(m): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
Russia is overrated, with all the claim of advance warfare we see now that it's all outdated weapons from cold war, shout-out to USA who never gave up on science and technology,

The only challenger is China
Re: FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. by Melodydoctor: 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
tnerro1:
If they do that, then some countries would pull out of the World Cup probably Arab countries and the World Cup will be doomed
Doomed you say, when Nigeria, Italy, Salah, Haaland and many other interesting players and countries are praying for a miracle that can get them into the world cup?
Re: FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. by osazsky(m): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tanos33:
It's gonna be bias..
Why would they give it to Ukraine?
Abegi it's better they give it to Nigeria cause na we don suffer pass ukraine grin

Make una patronize me abeg
even Ukraine at war is not hungry aleast rice is not 50k there..Nigeria should be given thier space it will give lots of hope to Nigerians before afonja hearts are broken again in Feb nxt year
Re: FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. by Ikpongiton: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
These people are truly lazy minded.You did not qualify for the world cup,yet you want to go the world cup and donate points.world cup is not for kids.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. by SaLongs1(m): 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Ukraine as a country has been acting like a manipulative bitchh. I stopped taking them serious when their president asked the world and NATO to close the sky against Russian invasion, like asif the sky is a pot of beans.
It will come to pass because no nation except they are cowards will allow another to seize their country without a fight.
Re: FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. by Sleekfingers: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
Make una hear talk o.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. by aestake: 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
grin
Re: FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. by SaLongs1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ikpongiton:
These people are truly lazy minded.You did not qualify for the world cup,yet you want to go the world cup and donate points.world cup is not for kids.
Russia is not going too so they can form a cup of their own.
Re: FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. by osazsky(m): 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
tnerro1:
waiting consign Muslim consign ball on a normal ground..abeg u guys should stop trying to modernise Islam very soon now Saudi Arabia go get female football team and will want to go to a world cup..if I may ask to go and do wat..are Muslim girls suppose to work..Allah made them for sex and cooking alone...is this not haram..Muslim extremist will soon come for u oga
Re: FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. by Sleekfingers: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
Make Fifa no try nonsense oo.
All countries have allies, it's not a sin if any country support Russia. America have done worse things and their allies are still on their side

Help me tell them o....
Re: FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. by edosignature(m): 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zelensky is such a great disaster & a grave mistake to have ever happen to Ukrainians.

I've stop taking Ukraine serious.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. by alingo2013(m): 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
tnerro1:

Arab countries Don't like Iran not even saudi arabia only Syria, the only country they don't like is Israel
Re: FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. by ANSOM: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
Abeg Iran should be allowed to play so that the games wey I put for them go favor me.

Zonefree:
Ukraine as a country has been acting like a manipulative bitchh. I stopped taking them serious when their president asked the world and NATO to close the sky against Russian invasion, like asif the sky is a pot of beans.

@bolded got me laughing. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. by putin2: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
I'm still wondering why Russia never wipe that racist country off the map. They want to again everything. The war in Ukraine is Russia against the whole wide western nation , they have send all the weapons many don't have much late again. All the west tools is taking place in Ukraine Political, economical , technologically Ukraine is a testing ground now for western military technologies . many nato troops is fighting already on ground .
The west is using everything against Russia . Worst is their propaganda news channels like cnn are doing all they can.
The evil force that put Nigeria in the situation we are today is the force Russia federation is fighting .

3 Likes

Re: FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. by Cmanforall: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Ukraine's top football club, Shakhtar Donetsk, on Monday urged FIFA to remove Iran from the World Cup because of the country's alleged military support to the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

* Suggesting its own country's team should play in Qatar instead as a replacement.

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/shakhtar-donetsk/story/4780234/
Ukraine should qualify by themselves.

Even if Iran is to be disqualified, let the slot be given to an Asian or African country (Nigeria). Many countries are already representing Europe

gaby:
Idiots..

What a sense of entitlement!

The entire NATO, EU, and the US wey dey prodd una on to self-destruct go come go the world cup abi?

Una head no truly dey alright..

Maybe US can withdraw their tram in solidarity with Ukraine. Maybe their slot can be given to Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. by BigCowHornn: 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
Gbam!
Re: FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. by Realists(m): 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Fooools

Have they experienced a quarter of what Palestinians has been experiencing?
Yet the Hypocritical World turned dear ears.

Re: FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. by alabo1: 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zonefree:

The man was a comedian. What do you expect?

1 Like

Re: FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. by alabo1: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
Rahkman:
oga shut up ur mouth .. you tinubu deranged agbado infested urchin.....FIFA will look into the matter and as soon as there is enough evidence ukraine will take that spot....and there is nothing u can do about it.,you and and ur fellow deranged agbado and cassava urchins can boycott the world cup or rather go on youtube and watch some alqueda beheading videos

Western Bot you people are devoid of logical reasoning

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion / Joseph Kabungo, CAF Official Dies Following Stampede After Ghana Vs Nigeria Game / Xenophobia: Zambia Cancels International Friendly Game With S’africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.