Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

Which Laptop Is Better To Buy, Hp Or Dell? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Laptop Is Better To Buy, Hp Or Dell? (3006 Views)

Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? / Which Shud I Buy Hp Pavilion Dv6 Or Hp Pavilion G6? / Why Buy Hp When There's Acer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Laptop Is Better To Buy, Hp Or Dell? by vinpella02(m): 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2011
http://www.Ngpricehunter.com.   they say ' offers the best of shopping experience for shoppers in Nigeria by combining products'

It may interest you to know that when I visited http://ngpricehunter.com I had a reality screen right in front of my eyes. I couldn't make up my mind on which laptop to buy for my little brother:

1. Dell: CORE 2 DUO T7350(2.0GHZ),4GB,320GB,
256 MB DEDICATED GRAPHICS MEMORY, WIRELESS,BLUETOOTH,FACIAL RECOGNITION, 13.3"

2. HP Pavilon: HP PAVILION DM4-1050EA, intel core
i5-430m(2.26ghz), 3gb, 320gb, dvd+/-rw, 14",wireless, webcam, bluetooth,,

Which of them could be easy for a novice to maintain?
Re: Which Laptop Is Better To Buy, Hp Or Dell? by amblors(m): 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2011
you just said for a "novice" to use.
lesser pc's would be just fine.
those laptops are beasts,
what does he need facial recognition for?
but he'll probably want to play heavy games so get the dell.
else get the cheaper of the two.
Re: Which Laptop Is Better To Buy, Hp Or Dell? by femi4: 6:52am On Aug 20, 2011
For a novice, what does he need facial recognition for?, HP Pavillion will be easier to understand and operate and going by the configuration, it will be cheaper. Parts maintenance and future repair are readily available.
Re: Which Laptop Is Better To Buy, Hp Or Dell? by priceman: 8:42am On Aug 20, 2011
vinpella02:

Which of them could be easy for a novice to maintain?

Hi Vinpella02,
I think that you should let your pocket and your purpose decide for you.

As for facial recog function, it depends on your situation. In the end, a laptop with such a function may have more secondhand value when you decide to sell it and upgrade.

One funny thing that struck me though is if you activate facial recog function and you get into a fight in Oshodi and get your face battered I wonder if you will be able to login again. Will it recognise your face? cheesy Just a thought. In wonder what others think about this. Can anyone that has that function on his/her laptop inform?
Re: Which Laptop Is Better To Buy, Hp Or Dell? by eyer(m): 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2011
Hi Vinpella02,

From a me I would go with Femi. Stick to the Hp. It has more funtions than the Dell, I read through The site suggested (http://www.Ngpricehunter.com) and discovered that it is beyound comparism. What you should consider is ur pocket as Priceman suggested.

How does this www.ngpricehunter.com function. I think I like the initiative.
Re: Which Laptop Is Better To Buy, Hp Or Dell? by vinpella02(m): 5:07am On Aug 26, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]

Thanks to yall.
I shall reconsider,

But how could one trust the quality of the products he buys,
When he bearly understands or know much of it?
Re: Which Laptop Is Better To Buy, Hp Or Dell? by vinpella02(m): 5:08am On Aug 26, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]

Thanks to yall.
I shall reconsider,

But how could one trust the quality of the products he buys,
When he bearly understands or know much of it?

(1) (Reply)

SOLD Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5(2-1) 8gb, 256gb With Original Charger SOLD / Elitebook 2170p (corei5, 4gb RAM, 500gb HDD) / SOLD. Grade A USA Used Toshiba Core I5 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.