Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Your Help Is Needed Before I Take The Wrong Decision - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Help Is Needed Before I Take The Wrong Decision (174 Views)

Cbn’s Microfinance Bank: Right Reasoning, Wrong Decision / "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" / Your Help Is Urgently Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Help Is Needed Before I Take The Wrong Decision by SpyAC(m): 11:44am On Oct 25, 2022
I happen to be working for an Angola Company here in Nigeria, genuine company for that matter and am been paid handsomely, but all the work I do for them is online, but my challenges now, is, they're asking me to come over to Angola and join their work force over there, and I'm really considering doing that, but my fears/Qtns are (1) Are there Nigerians living in Angola?
(2) how is Angola and her people, hope they are accommodating,
(3) Are things cheaper over there, or is it same as Nigeria here?
(4) how is their living standard.
Please you idea will go a long way to help me plan myself. Thanks as I am waiting for your opinion.
Re: Your Help Is Needed Before I Take The Wrong Decision by YourLandMyLand: 11:47am On Oct 25, 2022
Angolan women are dark and slim. They don't play feminism and constant billing of urgent 2k like your Nigerian sisters grin They see Nigerians as gold.
Even the Angolan president once wished he was a Nigerian

As with all 3rd world oil producing country, the political class determines the poverty of an area. The only luck they enjoy is their adaptation of Portuguese culture

1 Like

Re: Your Help Is Needed Before I Take The Wrong Decision by superCleanworks(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
so working from home is no longer efficient for them?
well, if the pay is good and they are camping you in a nice area like a state capital or something, then you should consider.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Shines In First Global Robotic Challenge, Wins Bronze Medal / Police Arrest Teenagers For Gang-raping, Filming 17-year-old Girl In Oyothe Oyo / 50 Pieces Soap Mold With Equal Size Tray Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.