Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / . (1058 Views)

Need A Female Friend Arround Sango OTA Area Of Ogun State. / I Need A Gf/confidant / Needs A Confidant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Goddys(m): 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2011
Re: . by pendo89(f): 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2011
why are you giving up so early.The few ladies that spoke do not represent the entire nl.
Who knows somebody maybe interested.People are just being cautious and you cant blame anybody.
Re: . by claremont(m): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^^
I beg to disagree! The few ladies that spoke are an ACCURATE reflection of Nairaland ladies, the poster is giving up in order to focus his search in the real world. A wise decision if you ask me!
Re: . by pendo89(f): 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^
yeah coming from you I understand. Mr Disagreer! You never agree with anything I say. undecided

If you cant get a real date in the real world what chances do you have online? and why online? a bit scary
Re: . by claremont(m): 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^^
0% chance ONline for enlightened ladies, 100% chance for most Nigerian ladies. We all know why!
Re: . by Goddys(m): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2011
i have taken the advice of some wise friends.i have withdrawn my original post and pix,showing that i have given up searching.Thank You all.
Re: . by OAM4J: 6:58am On Aug 20, 2011
@OP

Sorry about all the insults you got, quite unfortunate, good thing all the insults have been removed now. Please many Nairalanders are not like that just few noisemakers feeling funky like they are the best thing to happen to Nairaland. Please Ignore them next time. cool
Re: . by 9jafetish(f): 8:50am On Aug 20, 2011
wow i didn't know we hurted your feelings, i thought u were light on the jokes.

also i thought u really wanted sex

but i guess i was wrong so sorry

btw to be nice i hope u find a lady frd in real life, the internet is probably, the worse place to find one.
Re: . by MMM2(m): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2011
angryangry angry

(1) (Reply)

So / Anambra Guys And Girls Let's Meet Here / Hello Please I Need A Girl Friend In Lagos Base Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.