Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,227 members, 7,842,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Lets Touch Lives Initiatives International - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lets Touch Lives Initiatives International (255 Views)

All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice / I Hope To Touch Lives With My Music In Nigeria "Gospel Singer" Kanvee Adams / How Ariya Repete 2018 Changed Lives Of Upcoming Musicians, Drummers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Touch Lives Initiatives International by afroimagefem: 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
[center]WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT
LETS TOUCH LIVES INITIATIVES INTERNATIONAL![/center]
[img][/img]
Lets Touch Lives Initiatives International (Lets Touch Lives) is a registered Non Governmental Organization born out of passion and desire to elevate the life-status of the downtrodden, less privileged n orphans and disabled ones irrespective of their tribes, ethnic, religion or race and for the whole mankind.
[img][/img]
We are dedicated to the discovering of what works to help the world’s poor. Lets Touch Lives is working earnestly to achieve its mandate to touch at least lives of 10 billion people from different countries, race, color, religion and beliefs.
We at Lets Touch Lives are so much interested in human capacity building, resource development, empowerment, entrepreneurship and creating avenues to wealth for all. We are not concerned about us but others who finds it so difficult to survive or live as expected. Our programs has been confirmed by several organization and we were proven to be the best among others.

MISSION
We are fully committed to help people succeed in HEALTH, WEALTH and TOTAL WELL-BEING

VISION
To provide a platform to all men, women, and children where they find the resourceful avenues to grow, sustain and live harmoniously.

In a situation where you have someone in a high troubling condition, please do contact "Lets Touch Lives" support team on +(234)9166893755 for immediate attention.

(1) (Reply)

Sperm Killers - Things Men Should Know About Semen / New Trending Song By 2face / MUSIC: Boyyblink Ft. Lil Dhiamond - Pass Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.