Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

How Do I Create A Clickbank Account In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Create A Clickbank Account In Nigeria (400 Views)

Create A Clickbank From Nigeria 2021| Fast And Secure For Affiliate Marketers / How To Open A Clickbank Account In Nigeria 2020.(unsupported Countries Included) / Best Bank To Open A Savings Account In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Create A Clickbank Account In Nigeria by aboby1(m): 4:42am On Oct 26, 2022
**It appears like ClickBank has made regulations that prevent you from opening an account if you are in Nigeria.**
I observe that several have advised utilizing a VPN...
NOTHING LIKE THIS!
DO NOT DO THIS, I SAY!
Your account will be blocked eventually. Using a VPN is not permitted by ClickBank. I have witnessed it in action, and there are videos about it on YouTube. Make some inquiries. It might work at first, but if you want to get paid, there's a good chance you'll get blacklisted. You require a billing address, a Payoneer account, or a bank account for direct deposit in order to receive payments from ClickBank.

If your bank or billing address are both in Nigeria, or your charging address is in Nigeria, they will find out. And block your account
**ClickBank Super Affiliate - Samuel Eniola (p.k.a. Coach Sam) finally revealed the SECRET of creating a No-Fail, Fully Verified ClickBank Account in any Clickbank Blacklisted/Banned Countries without any risks of getting banned.**
**- NO VPN or RDP IS NEEDED! (GUARANTEED)!**
Are you in Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Cameroon, and any other countries where ClickBank is banned?
Create a No-FAIL Clickbank Account in any Blacklisted Countries (Guaranteed)!���

This is a complete DONE-FOR-YOU method that with a few clicks of a button, you can get your Clickbank account created and fully functional within 25 Minutes (YES! You heard that right, 25 mins.)
**When you get this No-fail Clickbank Account creation course today, you'll also get access to the following Crazy BONUSES for FREE!**
**CRAZY BONUSES For Fast Action Takers *****(Note: *This Offer Will Be Shut Down Any Moment From Now)!*****���**

If you an affiliate marketer clickbank has to be an option! **Click here now to get the course** (https://fridaymathias17.systeme.io/32da)

(1) (Reply)

Faucetltc.com Great LTC Faucet / Anyone Having Issues With Opay / Aliko Dangote: Evil Or Genius?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.