Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,899 members, 7,848,644 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Update: AMEN ESTATE PHASE 2 | House For Sale | New Price List | [ October 2022 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Update: AMEN ESTATE PHASE 2 | House For Sale | New Price List | [ October 2022 (200 Views)

Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) / Update: AMEN ESTATE PHASE 2 | Emerald Park | House For Sale | New Prices List | / WAZOBIA GARDENS PHASE 1. The New Price Will Amaze You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update: AMEN ESTATE PHASE 2 | House For Sale | New Price List | [ October 2022 by cbi24: 8:51am On Oct 26, 2022
Update: AMEN ESTATE PHASE 2 | House For Sale | New Price List | [ October 2022 ] Ibeju Lekki Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv3dy9zkEsY

For more information about land and Houses in Amen Estate Phase 2 Eleko Lagos Call/Whatsapp me on 2348164741041/ 2348028667565.

Before I get to Amen estate phase 2 price let me tell you a bit about the estate.

Amen Estate Phase 2, as the name suggests, is the second phase of the prestigious Amen Estate, also developed by Redbrick Homes International Ltd, a firm with a solid reputation in Nigeria’s real estate industry for quality and timely delivery of beautiful homes in tranquil surroundings.

Amen Estate Phase 2 is an estate within the vicinity of the famous Lagos Free Trade Zone, into which the Dangote Group and several other companies have invested over $20billion so far, the proposed Lekki Airport, the Lekki Deep Sea Port, Greensprings School, Corona Schools and Pan African University.

Amen estate phase 2 is on the same Eleko Beach road in Ibeju Lekki as the phase 1. In fact it is just opposite the phase 1. So if you missed out on the phase 1 then this is another opportunity for you to invest in the estate as phase 2 is more affordable.

Lekki Free Trade Zone and the Dangote refinery are just 20-25 minutes drive away from Amen estate phase 2.

Redbrick Homes enviable track record of excellence in real estate is a great boon to investors at and future residents of Amen Estate Phase 2.

I will recommend you buy house in AMEN ESTATE PHASE 2

BUY AT THIS PRELAUNCH PRICE
For Inquiries
☎ and Whatsapp:: +2348164741041 (Chat and Call)
☎ and Whatsapp: +2348028667565 (Chat and Call)
Email: dennis@landproperty.ng

Re: Update: AMEN ESTATE PHASE 2 | House For Sale | New Price List | [ October 2022 by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:19am On Oct 26, 2022
When road dey ..I will tink am
For now, no thanks..clear all your tankers from the road grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

1.2kva Inverter + 200ah Battery Giveaway Price / Magnificent 5 Bed Fully Detached Duplex With Swimming Pool..oniru, Lekki / Own A Government Scheme Plot Of Land With Peace Of Mind In Nihort Estate, Jerich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.