Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Traces Genealogy To Nigeria. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Traces Genealogy To Nigeria. (213 Views)

Meghan Markle Dumps UK Trip With Harry, Heads For Nigeria Instead / Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together / Bovi Uses Meghan Markle As An Example To Advise Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Traces Genealogy To Nigeria. by ini4brandon(m): 10:00am On Oct 26, 2022
Alright guys, Nigerian blood has found its way into British Royalty lol.
Read below:

The Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle, revealed that she is partly Nigerian in the last episode of the Archetypes podcast, which she hosts.
“I just had my genealogy done a couple of years ago,” Ms Markle said .....“43 per cent Nigerian,”....

The Duchess of Sussex then said she will start exploring her roots because “anyone that I’ve told, especially Nigerian women, are just like, what?”

https://gazettengr.com/genealogy-test-shows-im-from-nigeria-says-meghan-markle/

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk Warns Of Twitter Bankruptcy As More Senior Executives Quit / Make 10k Weekly By Streaming Youtube Ads / The Truth Always Review Artist Manager Soso Soberekon, Ruffman Streetmonk Teach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.