Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Pls Someone Enlighten Me On Forever Living Products - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Someone Enlighten Me On Forever Living Products (1228 Views)

Photo: What I Saw On Forever Living Thoot Paste : Re Colour Coding On Tooth Past / Forever Living Products / Impotence - Overcome ED With Forever Living Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Someone Enlighten Me On Forever Living Products by dupsy2: 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2011
iv been hearing so much on the wonders of using and selling forever living products.
pls can anyone trow more light.
thanks
Re: Pls Someone Enlighten Me On Forever Living Products by bece: 4:51am On Aug 20, 2011
Be careful o. Its not as easy as they make u belive.
Re: Pls Someone Enlighten Me On Forever Living Products by dupsy2: 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2011
MY DEAR, pls if you have an xperience or have heard of any, pls share.

you seem to know a lot

thanks#
Re: Pls Someone Enlighten Me On Forever Living Products by dupsy2: 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2011
@ delee. thanks
Re: Pls Someone Enlighten Me On Forever Living Products by bece: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2011
Integrity of the coy what about the integrity of nigerians that exploit others. Pls not join forever you will waste hard earned money while some buffons will be using u.
Re: Pls Someone Enlighten Me On Forever Living Products by dupsy2: 11:41pm On Aug 23, 2011
bece, really, if you hav sometin to say, out with it. its not nice chippin in negative comments at will. i asked for sincere advice. if you dont have any worth sharing. then please hold your one linners.

thanks#
angry angry angry
Re: Pls Someone Enlighten Me On Forever Living Products by Olychi: 9:09am On Aug 24, 2011
Dupsy dear, Forever Lining Products are worth trying out. I think that will clear all doubts. All you have to do is purchase just the products you could use so that u too can begin to testify of the potency. That way you can decide whether you want to become a distributor or not. I will be glad to help if you have more questions, jst send me a mail: talk2olychi@yahoo.com information is FREE!

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Couple Sells All Three Kids To Play Online Games! / How To Eliminate Body Odour / Video: I Cure Dozens Of HIV/AIDS Patients With Herbs - Gambian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.