Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Joel Osteen Devotional 26th October 2022 | Celebrate The Good - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joel Osteen Devotional 26th October 2022 | Celebrate The Good (141 Views)

TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th / Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" / Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joel Osteen Devotional 26th October 2022 | Celebrate The Good by CelebNaija: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
JOEL OSTEEN DEVOTIONAL 26TH OCTOBER 2022 | CELEBRATE THE GOOD

TODAY'S TOPIC: CELEBRATE THE GOOD

Today's Scripture: Jonah 2:9, NIV
“But I, with shouts of grateful praise, will sacrifice to you. What I have vowed I will make good. I will say, ‘Salvation comes from the LORD.’”

INSPIRATIONAL: When something uncommon is in a common place, we don’t recognize it. But it begs the question, what are we missing? What are we rushing by, not appreciating? There are things in your life that may seem common. It’s in an ordinary environment, but there’s nothing ordinary about your children. There's nothing common about you being able to breathe, the gifts God’s given you, the doors He’s opened. When Jesus showed up and walked with the disciples, He seemed common. Just another man joining them. It wasn’t till later that they said, “We knew there was something about Him.” Don’t wait till later to recognize the uncommon in your life.

[b]READ THE FULL DEVOTIONAL TODAY: [/b]https://tvseriesupdate.com/26th-october-2022-joel-osteen-daily-devotional/

(1) (Reply)

Sold Out To God? / Flesh Calleth Upon Flesh / Interpretation Of Dream: When Someone Is Struggling With You Not To Climb A Ladd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.