Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,553 members, 7,865,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

Nigerian U17 Are Out Of The World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian U17 Are Out Of The World Cup (279 Views)

Former Nigerian U17 Player Cries For Help! / Real Betis Confirm Signing Of Nigerian U17 World Cup Winner / 2019 FIFA U17 World Cup: Meet All The Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian U17 Are Out Of The World Cup by davis51(m): 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
embarassed
Re: Nigerian U17 Are Out Of The World Cup by davis51(m): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Nigeria U17 W - Colombia U17 W
0:1(0:0,0:0,5:6)
After Penalties
Re: Nigerian U17 Are Out Of The World Cup by N3TRAL: 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
The girls were winning until they sang Obi Kererenke. They even won the USA which has the best female football teams on Earth.

Before the match started, I knelt and prayed to God to use this match as a sign. If these girls that support Peter Obi qualify for the finals, it means he will win in 2023 but if they fail, it means Bola Tinubu will win and become President.

Many Obidense have always mocked Buhari for being the reason athletes of Nigerian descent fail after they associate with him.

Will their music change now that the team that defeated Almighty USA failed after associating with Pandora Obeer?

I await your responses grin

By the way, for breakthrough, sing "On your mandate we shall stand" and thank me later!.
Re: Nigerian U17 Are Out Of The World Cup by dilini(m): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
Eeya! I really feel for them and they played well after
90 minutes. Penalty could go either way, the girls
weren't lucky this time just like when they faced
USA.

Good job girls, expecting you girls back!

Well, he sure needs more playing time
from Ten Hag..

Meanwhile, Unai Emery (former manager at Villareal FC)
has been hired by Aston Villa!

See why he was hired and how he will manage
the teams in 10 months

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mht0TF1LnKI
Re: Nigerian U17 Are Out Of The World Cup by WibusJaga: 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
If only Edafe had scored... cry

(1) (Reply)

Tennis Racket For Sale At Cheap Price / Gjftjftuj Hdrghsdgs / Atalanta 1-2 Napoli Highlights (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.