Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Woman Invites Husband’s Side Chick To Her House And Strips Her Naked - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Invites Husband’s Side Chick To Her House And Strips Her Naked (3174 Views)

58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa / Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder / Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Invites Husband’s Side Chick To Her House And Strips Her Naked by 9janewspoint: 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
Woman invites husband’s side chick to her house and strips her naked

Watch Video here:

https://9janewspoint.com/woman-invites-husbands-side-chick-to-her-house-and-strips-her-naked/

1 Share

Re: Woman Invites Husband’s Side Chick To Her House And Strips Her Naked by Righthussle: 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
Some women dey worry oo. The way I go take dump that kind wife this rubbish eh

3 Likes

Re: Woman Invites Husband’s Side Chick To Her House And Strips Her Naked by Nostring: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
Lol.. and d Mumu showed up after been invited grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Invites Husband’s Side Chick To Her House And Strips Her Naked by romunu(m): 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
She wants to see what her husband is enjoying

1 Like

Re: Woman Invites Husband’s Side Chick To Her House And Strips Her Naked by bukatyne(f): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
So if her husband has ten side chics, she would invite all of them and strip them?

Isn't it easier to deal with the man?

Apart from the hassle, is it worth the security risk?

And a side chic who get mind honour that type of invitation must be very stupid or very strong.

I would never understand the thought process behind a person attacking the side piece of their lover/spouse.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Invites Husband’s Side Chick To Her House And Strips Her Naked by phemmyfour: 5:31am On Oct 27, 2022
Why always Ghana
Re: Woman Invites Husband’s Side Chick To Her House And Strips Her Naked by Jakumo(m): 6:00am On Oct 27, 2022
Oooooh man that side chick has a superbly fit body with a gorgeous 36D rack that is clearly 100% natural.
Re: Woman Invites Husband’s Side Chick To Her House And Strips Her Naked by Richy4(m): 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2022
Nostring:
Lol.. and d Mumu showed up after been invited grin

There's a possibility that she was communicating with her with the husband's phone... And she thinks it was the man himself...
Re: Woman Invites Husband’s Side Chick To Her House And Strips Her Naked by Baronthecelebri: 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
Wahala shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Invites Husband’s Side Chick To Her House And Strips Her Naked by Eyinju112(f): 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
The day you believe your husband belongs to the street girls, that day you will begin to know peace.... I’ve tried one nonsense with my bfs chic but not as bad as this and honestly after check balancing the chics I realize they are not even worth the stress... I vowed never to poke nose again, my dear sis it’s not worth it. If the only thing he thinks of now is cheating then allow him, just watch him cheat, silence is the biggest weapon, kill him with silence..I know it’s not easy but you have to try. Don’t fight him, don’t fight chic...he go later taya guy man grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Bathes Her Husband With Acid In Edo State (graphic Photo) / Offa Killing! Group Leader Dies In Police Custody. / I Really Think This Man Should Be Sacked! See What He Did In Lagos (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.