Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,753 members, 7,851,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

Moment Of Laughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Of Laughter (162 Views)

Agent Of Laughter Biography, Net Worth, Date Of Birth, Girlfriend, Comedy / Floris Night Of Laughter To Hold On Easter Sunday, Featuring 20 Amazing Comedian / 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moment Of Laughter by Central22222: 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
AFTER BRĒAK UP ��

INTERVIEW: What will you say about your Ex??.

AMERICAN GIRL:
He was the best guy I ever met, I loved him and he loved me... I know he is mīssing me and
I'm mīssing him too. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Though somethings came up and he decided to move on but we still love each other.

NIGERIA GIRL:
You mean that Idïot? That guy is a ...
Click the link to read more: https://centralmedia.com.ng/moment-of-laughter/

(1) (Reply)

The Best Present Ever: Bryann Thanks His Supporters For Their Contributions / Do You Agree With Me That This Cute Lady Has The Sweetest Bumbum / Join Now Before It Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.