Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Back And Better With Gadgets, Laptops, Game Pads, And Graphics Card - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Back And Better With Gadgets, Laptops, Game Pads, And Graphics Card (161 Views)

Affordable Gadgets Laptops under 30k At Shopwise.com.ng / USA slightly used gadgets (laptops, phones and game console) Mid Year Sales!!! / Click This Page For Your Gadgets, Laptops, Mobile Phones And Accessories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Back And Better With Gadgets, Laptops, Game Pads, And Graphics Card by otunba88(m): 2:38am On Oct 27, 2022
Greetings to you all my business partners, friends and brothers. I am back from personal improvement and now fully importing things that you need at a bery low and competitve prices. With open channels to direct shipping from USA no agent or unnecessary billing which will affwct price.
The trust still remains the same infact better. Your money, product and word is safe with me.
I still remain Otunba88 working with the company name GEKOL VENTURES which is registered under CAC. Thank you for reading through.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Monitor P2270 14k / If Your Phone Is Up To 2gb Ram...read This / Eazzypay Gift Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.