Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,687 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail (11343 Views)

Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) / Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) / Enugu Court Remands Man Who Poured Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by Tonnierichy(m): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
SmartPolician:

You don't know the amount of influence a Nigerian president wields.

Buhari only focuses on areas he feels affect him directly.
So you want the president to start meddling in court proceedings. He chose to let the judiciary enjoy their autonomy and you are still displeased? What do you guyz want?
Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by MMempire(m): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
tuoyoojo:

Oga detective ! Checker of bio!@@
Well done
As u nor get work na to dey check people bio upandan

Na ur data I use to book space ni

Bro, abeg no vex. I no suppose quote you like that. Sorry abeg.
Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by tuoyoojo(m): 6:12am On Oct 29, 2022
MMempire:

Bro, abeg no vex. I no suppose quote you like that. Sorry abeg.

No beef boss, nothing do u

More blessings

1 Like

Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by terrezo2002(m): 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
alcuin:
The big thieves hanging the small thieves.
Are you also one of them?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Land Dispute: Police Release Ajudua On Bail / Declare Rape National Crisis, Amnesty Tells Buhari / Dasukigate: Ex-pdp Chairman’s Trial Begins Tuesday

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.