Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Endowed Lady Causes Controversy Over The Way She Publicly Breastfeeds Her Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Endowed Lady Causes Controversy Over The Way She Publicly Breastfeeds Her Son (2069 Views)

Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly / Mother Who Breastfeeds Her Five And Six-year-old Sons / Indian Mum Breastfeeds Her Twins At Once So She Can Eat Her Food.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endowed Lady Causes Controversy Over The Way She Publicly Breastfeeds Her Son by Tokotaya: 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
A lady has received mixed reactions for her penchant for uploading videos of herself breastfeeding her baby openly in public places.

Ms.Calcumcannon has her Tiktok page filled with clips of her breastfeeding her son in various locations, including public spaces such as restaurants, parks and eateries, among others.

She captioned the clips “#Normalizebreastfeeding.”

She is particularly endowed and is therefore attention-grabbing in all the locations she has filmed herself breastfeeding her son.

This has led some people online to accuse her of ‘sexualising’ breastfeeding.

Ms.Calcumcannon has now uploaded a clip asking people to explain to her what gave them a right to decide how and where she can breastfeed her son.

Some people commend her for caring for her son without paying attention to critics, while some others criticise her for 'exhibitionism'.

See some of her clips and her defence here.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2022/10/27/endowed-lady-causes-controversy-online-over-the-way-she-publicly-breastfeeds-her-child-video/

Re: Endowed Lady Causes Controversy Over The Way She Publicly Breastfeeds Her Son by everythinggirly(f): 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
Some women sha... Mall for that matter? Infact let's leave her alone, maybe she's going through alot.
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Controversy Over The Way She Publicly Breastfeeds Her Son by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
This one no well o.
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Controversy Over The Way She Publicly Breastfeeds Her Son by Reinamaria(f): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
When you normalize this, what sets you apart from an animal (she-goat in particular) then?
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Controversy Over The Way She Publicly Breastfeeds Her Son by Vision101(m): 3:59am On Oct 28, 2022
Is she not better than those that show us the fallen London bridge for free. At least the breast is productive and she's proud to be a mother.

The baby is seriously enjoying. I'm envying him grin
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Controversy Over The Way She Publicly Breastfeeds Her Son by Tokotaya: 11:06am On Oct 28, 2022
There's a thin line between decent and indecent. This crosses that line in my opinion. Not even when what you have is so freaking huge.
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Controversy Over The Way She Publicly Breastfeeds Her Son by obiike: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2022
enjoyments grin
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Controversy Over The Way She Publicly Breastfeeds Her Son by Foodqueen(f): 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
The length people go for social media.

She even pulled the bra troway

1 Like

Re: Endowed Lady Causes Controversy Over The Way She Publicly Breastfeeds Her Son by BATified2023: 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
Vision101:
Is she not better than those that show us the fallen London bridge for free. At least the breast is productive and she's proud to be a mother.

The baby is seriously enjoying. I'm envying him grin
so tell us d difference between this woman and a goat?

At least they both breastfeed their young ones outside
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Controversy Over The Way She Publicly Breastfeeds Her Son by Oluneutral: 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
If someone calls her a goat or bitccch now, she would be angry but she's acting exactly as one.

It's a pity.
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Controversy Over The Way She Publicly Breastfeeds Her Son by culf: 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
born your own before you criticize. i don't see anything wrong there
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Controversy Over The Way She Publicly Breastfeeds Her Son by Vision101(m): 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
@BATified2023
so tell us d difference between this woman and a goat?

At least they both breastfeed their young ones outside.

@me
Is there anything wrong with a woman feeding her child in the open? If her child is hungry then she must starve the baby until she gets to a hidden place?

FYI a nursing mother's breast is nothing but a feeding bottle. It's no longer for denge and posing.

Don't human eat in the open and goat too do. Relax my denge sister.

(1) (Reply)

Having Serious Problems With My Late Husband's Family. / Are You The Other Woman? / Why Incest Is On The Rise In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.