Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,952 members, 7,848,867 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

I Needed A JOB. Please Help A NL Member - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Needed A JOB. Please Help A NL Member (637 Views)

Need To Know Why This Url And Page Number Are Different. Is This A NL Bug? / I Really Needed A Job Please Anybody That Can Help / A First Class Graduate Needs A Job. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Needed A JOB. Please Help A NL Member by Olaolar(m): 1:54am On Oct 28, 2022
First and foremost am a cement POP designer and screeding of building
I currently live in bdg
But for the past three months no work, and have spent all my savings..
Please.. with name of GOD someone should help me with any kinda job even if it's daily pay like 3k upward..
And if it's traveling work too, am good to go..

Re: I Needed A JOB. Please Help A NL Member by Chibuikefaithfu(m): 4:46am On Oct 28, 2022
Why not learn how to make money with the internet (Online)...and how to scale up your business online because everything is now digital and you need to take advantage of it
Re: I Needed A JOB. Please Help A NL Member by Olaolar(m): 7:03am On Oct 28, 2022
Chibuikefaithfu:
Why not learn how to make money with the internet (Online)...and how to scale up your business online because everything is now digital and you need to take advantage of it
.how and when?
Or are you gone put me through?
Re: I Needed A JOB. Please Help A NL Member by Olaolar(m): 7:06am On Oct 28, 2022
Olaolar:
First and foremost am a cement POP designer and screeding of building
I currently live in bdg
But for the past three months no work, and have spent all my savings..
Please.. with name of GOD someone should help me with any kinda job even if it's daily pay like 3k upward..
And if it's traveling work too, am good to go..
.. please o even if is any daily job that's not partain to my handwork self I will do. Just not stay idel and put food for my table
Re: I Needed A JOB. Please Help A NL Member by Chibuikefaithfu(m): 1:52am On Oct 29, 2022
Olaolar:
.how and when?
Or are you gone put me through?

Yes I will
Look down where the signature appears.. You will.see a link..connect on whatsapp
Re: I Needed A JOB. Please Help A NL Member by Chibuikefaithfu(m): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2022
Olaolar:
.. please o even if is any daily job that's not partain to my handwork self I will do. Just not stay idel and put food for my table
Its not all about getting a daily job... It Will just give you little money for some moment..

Which you might use to buy food ,but won't be able to Carter to other thing's

You just need a source of income that will meet t your daily needs

And I'm suggesting you learn a digital skill because it is what most young people are using to make money curently
Re: I Needed A JOB. Please Help A NL Member by Olaolar(m): 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
Chibuikefaithfu:

Its not all about getting a daily job... It Will just give you little money for some moment..

Which you might use to buy food ,but won't be able to Carter to other thing's

You just need a source of income that will meet t your daily needs

And I'm suggesting you learn a digital skill because it is what most young people are using to make money curently
sir' how do I come in for you to teach me this skill ..
if it whatsapp level? Lemme have your WhatsApp digit so I come in

1 Like

Re: I Needed A JOB. Please Help A NL Member by Chibuikefaithfu(m): 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
Olaolar:

You can connect with me here: 07015601764
Re: I Needed A JOB. Please Help A NL Member by Chibuikefaithfu(m): 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
Olaolar:

Sorry for the late reply

You can connect with me here on WhatsApp>> 09166460325

(1) (Reply)

Amazon KDP: is venturing into Amazon KDP a bad idea? / Opportunities For O'level Graduates ( Urgent) / Architects Wanted For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.