Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) (46807 Views)

Burna Boy Gifts Himself A New Ferrari 488 Spider Car (video) / Portable Sings And Mocks Bobrisky In The Studio (video) / Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) by BATified2023: 8:08am On Oct 29, 2022
agadez007:
From his name,Habeeb you can tell that he is a Muslim
Can he talk about Islam/imam that way
Christians dey talk shit for this country
nobody carry religion for head for yoruba land n I believe u have heard that a couple time

Even Christian’s know it’s the truth,the guy spoke d truth n it’s what a Christian like me have seen since

2 Likes

Re: Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) by faceland: 8:23am On Oct 29, 2022
Unfortunately, he spoke the truth.

He doesn't want to go to heaven because he is enjoying heaven on earth

1 Like

Re: Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) by Oluwapresley(m): 8:28am On Oct 29, 2022
Exjoker:
The myopic thinking of many people is astonishing... How can somebody make jest of sad situations like this.... 8 people lost their lives in that incident for christ sake.

Just shut up! In a bid to still support the nonsense Christianity y'all practising, you are claiming mocking! Did he mock the people that lost their lives?

If you think better, you would realize the people celebrating the survival of the pastor as a miracle are the ones mocking including the stupid pastor himself!
Re: Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) by abokikhalifa: 8:32am On Oct 29, 2022
XtremelyCoded:
Lol, this one wey need take care of himself still dey throw jab...

Are you the one taking care of him before ?
Re: Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) by Georgejeez: 8:56am On Oct 29, 2022
First time Portable will make sense .
They sell you annointed water, holy oil,sticker and apron as shield against any form of evil and brainwash you to even wear necklaces bearing their pics to wade off any attack.

But they themselves cannot move without fully armed policemen guiding them , now they don't even trust the policemen 100 percent, they still go ahead to use Church monies to procure bullet proof cars , some even top it with charms .

And the members have refused to wise up , look at those celebrating the so called miracle , they don't care about the 8 people that died or the fact that the pastor indicted himself claiming to know those who sent the assassins yet refused to name names

All that matters is Pastor was saved because he's a child of God.

If I am the IG of Police, I will mandate that any VIP or Pastor that can drive in an armoured car must also provide armoured cars for his police security, if not, use Private securities .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) by oneMalik: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2022
this guy always sounds crazy right ? but with facts !

his quotes ;

" ZEh kan to zeh'ri e." [ use your brain b4 dem use am ]

" person wey go help you no go stress you "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) by Georgejeez: 9:20am On Oct 29, 2022
Exjoker:
For your mind the bulletproof car just magically appeared there and saved his life. Do you know what lead him to buy the bulletproof car? or how he bought the car
And you strongly believe that once you are inside an armoured car then nothing can hurt you right? That is the myopic and shallow thinking I am talking about.
* These people planned and ambushed to kill this man yet they choose a weak spot to lay ambush which allow escape but you didn't ask why??
* The want to kill a man inside a bulletproof car, yet they went to the operation with just small caliber weapons that can't penetrate his armour and you can't ask why??
To you a miracle would have been when they attacked him and he disappeared inside the car or when they shoot at him and the bullet won't penetrate him that is when you would have called it a miracle.... Hmmm sorry bro that is not a biblical teaching but God can still do that if choose to do it.
You are a real brain washed sheeple , If only your close relative was among those whose lives where lost after being exposed in an ordinary vehicle while your god of man hid inside BP vehicle with his family.

You wouldn't be capping rubbish

1 Like

Re: Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) by generalwo(m): 9:23am On Oct 29, 2022
As stupid as this guy, i think he makes sense here...

A pastor rides in a bullet proof vehicle, and leaves his staff in ordinary vehicles....

What a world live in!!!
Re: Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) by generalwo(m): 9:26am On Oct 29, 2022
mastermaestro:
Celebrating another person's misfortune doesn't end well all the same. I have never really liked Suleman. But that attempt on his life terrified me. I was profoundly grateful that he got away with his wife unscathed.

Portable should be careful with his object of celebration. There is no positive gain in wishing others evil.
... I don't think portable was making jest of anyone without telling a bitter truth.... A pastor rides on a bullet proof vehicle for a reason.... Why can't his entourage drive in bullet proof cars for that same reason
Re: Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) by generalwo(m): 9:28am On Oct 29, 2022
toobusy:
Who's portable?these gods of men has now given every tom and dick reasons to mock my miracle working deity,but will it change my Elshaddai from being who he is?
.. A pastor rides on a bullet proof vehicle for a reason.... Why can't his entourage drive in bullet proof cars for that same reason Nigerians are always quick to attack people who attack pastors Nd forget to see the shortcomings of the pastor.....

Bullet proof cars saved his life... Could it have saved the lives of the 7 people that died?? Yes it would have saved them...

2 Likes

Re: Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) by DaveHarry(m): 9:32am On Oct 29, 2022
But he is saying the truth. Nothing like miracle here. Infact miracle does not exist, but magic.
Re: Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) by generalwo(m): 9:33am On Oct 29, 2022
I can see alot of idiots abusing portable in the comment session....

The guy is an idiot agreed but in this case, he made alot of sense....

A pastor rides on a bullet car for a reason..

Why can't his entourage drive in the same bullet proof cars or is it that their lives mean nothing or has no value??

Some of you have turned religion into a tool for sentimental judgments when it should infact be a tool for drawing close to God almighty....

If this happened to a politician, alot of u people will say that he only cares about himself and his life....

Now it happened to a pastor, they are calling it a miracle that he survived...

The ones that died, God doesn't love them abi or He decided not to extend the miracle to them...

Until we learn to call a spade a spade in this country, religion will always achieve negative results

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 9:39am On Oct 29, 2022
Brendaniel:
Can he try this with an Islamic cleric?
Have you see any Islamic cleric with bullet proof cars?

1 Like

Re: Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 9:40am On Oct 29, 2022
NIGERIAJAGA419:
NO, portable should not be careful his way is his way and Apostle’s way is his way. There is deferent between � and darkness. Potable get ready for me I I’ll attack you. My name is no mercy. Any day I get you or jam u… say bye bye �. Cuz you are behind this the attack of Apostle.
You need medication.
Re: Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) by Brendaniel: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2022
Laughingkk:

How many Islamic cleric own a private jet,own a personal mosque,c collect offering and tithes for personal and family use,?
Blind bats everywhere
Hypocrites everywhere
Mugus everywhere
When people mock Buhari and Tinubu it is normal,but when they speak the truth about one who steal,lash,brags,using the church as update,it is abnormal.

Spit

What stops your Islamic clerics from using private jets and I have every rights to criticise Tinubu, Buhari and the entire APC, because they are the ones running the government which concerns me and every citizen regardless of tribe and religion, how does a pastor that does not have any business with you, he is not your state governor or holds any political office, you don't go to his church, you have never paid him a dime before now become your problem....
Re: Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) by Brendaniel: 9:58am On Oct 29, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Have you see any Islamic cleric with bullet proof cars?

What is my business, any person can buy whatever he wants to buy if they have the money, what stops them from buying such, that's not my concern, so I don't think you should be concerned if a pastor is using bullet proof cars too...
Re: Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) by Bigchristo: 10:42am On Oct 29, 2022
4teenblaq:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmogXB2Pru8

Watch the moment Portable call out Pastors and their members in a song..

As in one of the lines of the song, here is Portable singing "Members still celebrated the incident as a miracle. Bulletproof saved the Pastor, not a miracle."
grin lol
Portable can never change:
Re: Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 11:58am On Oct 29, 2022
osazsky:
y dont u go...u should be older than him..even jesus said father the things I fear most has come upon me..if only father u can take this pain.. make una try get sense

I can't go to where doesn't exist.
Re: Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) by omonnakoda: 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
generalwo:
I can see alot of idiots abusing portable in the comment session....

The guy is an idiot agreed but in this case, he made alot of sense....

A pastor rides on a bullet car for a reason..

Why can't his entourage drive in the same bullet proof cars or is it that their lives mean nothing or has no value??

Some of you have turned religion into a tool for sentimental judgments when it should infact be a tool for drawing close to God almighty....

If this happened to a politician, alot of u people will say that he only cares about himself and his life....

Now it happened to a pastor, they are calling it a miracle that he survived...

The ones that died, God doesn't love them abi or He decided not to extend the miracle to them...

Until we learn to call a spade a spade in this country, religion will always achieve negative results
How is he an idiot? Do you know him?
Re: Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) by VirileNelly2420: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
Exjoker:
For your mind the bulletproof car just magically appeared there and saved his life. Do you know what lead him to buy the bulletproof car? or how he bought the car
And you strongly believe that once you are inside an armoured car then nothing can hurt you right? That is the myopic and shallow thinking I am talking about.
* These people planned and ambushed to kill this man yet they choose a weak spot to lay ambush which allow escape but you didn't ask why??
* The want to kill a man inside a bulletproof car, yet they went to the operation with just small caliber weapons that can't penetrate his armour and you can't ask why??
To you a miracle would have been when they attacked him and he disappeared inside the car or when they shoot at him and the bullet won't penetrate him that is when you would have called it a miracle.... Hmmm sorry bro that is not a biblical teaching but God can still do that if choose to do it.
Wot are u saying?
Did u not see how bullets were riddled on d said car but couldn't penetrate? If his aids were in such car u think dey won't b saved aswell? Nawa for u people o.

Is he d only one da escaped ambush before?

Just recently, Senator Ifeanyi Uba's convoy was attacked, his aids killed. He made it known his life was saved cos he was in armored car...
Re: Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) by VirileNelly2420: 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2022
Exjoker:
I guess you don't know that even bulletproof cars can be destroyed right? You only saw pictures of the damage car but don't know how it got out.

Do you know that with a proper planning, selection of a right killer spot to mitigate any escape and with right weapon, this man would have been a gonner by now.
You are not the one who was ambush and saw bullets banging your car, neither did you know what really transferred there that lead to his escape from the sence, that is why you won't know why he was thinking his God for saving him. You only read or saw the aftermath of the incident on the social media.
Oga, I no wan use becos of u insult God.

This is not God's doing ok,.. this is man's doing.

The argument is clear; provide ur aids with bulletproof cars aswell. Their lives matter. If the aids had bulletproof cars, they would've shared in d miracle as u call it. Don't u think so?

Why should he b in a bulletproof car at first place? I think they preach it's only God da protects... He should b ashamed of himself.

U give olive oil, stickers to ur members for protection... U now go n hide inside armored car. God is watching!

Miracle my foot.

3 Likes

Re: Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) by Silentflute1234: 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
He's making sense this time
Re: Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) by candidbabe(f): 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
Brendaniel:
Can he try this with an Islamic cleric?

Are Islamic clerics selling stickers and anointing waters for protection to their members and turn around to use bullet proof cars for their own protection?

Johnson Suleiman is a Yahoo yahoo
A fraudster
A fornicator
An armed robber using the Bible to rob.
Deceiving the gullible with fake prophecies that never come to pass.
Re: Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) by Brendaniel: 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
candidbabe:

Are Islamic clerics selling stickers and anointing waters for protection to their members and turn around to use bullet proof cars for their own protection?

Johnson Suleiman is a Yahoo yahoo
A fraudster
A fornicator
An armed robber using the Bible to rob.
Deceiving the gullible with fake prophecies that never come to pass.

What stops your Islamic clerics from using private jets, how does a pastor that does not have any business with you, he is not your state governor or holds any political office, you don't go to his church, you don't pay tax to him and you have never paid him a dime before now become your problem, instead of you to channel your energy to all the people responsible for governance, some of you still hail them instead for stealing from everybody regardless of their tribe and religion, last time I checked, No Pastor is responsible for governance...
Re: Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) by candidbabe(f): 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Oga, I no wan use becos of u insult God.

This is not God's doing ok,.. this is man's doing.

The argument is clear; provide ur aids with bulletproof cars aswell. Their lives matter. If the aids had bulletproof cars, they would've shared in d miracle as u call it. Don't u think so?

Why should he b in a bulletproof car at first place? I think they preach it's only God da protects... He should b ashamed of himself.

U give olive oil, stickers to ur members for protection... U now go n hide inside armored car. God is watching!

Miracle my foot.

grin grin grin grin

This is the same Suleman that said in September 2020 that his members were kidnapped and was called on phone to pay ransom and he commanded the manhood of the kidnappers to disappear ..

Then, after some hours the kidnappers called him and was begging him to restore their manhood which had disappeared. grin grin

Iam calling on fake apostle suleman to command the manhood of those ones wanting to kidnap him to disappear.

Nigerians wake up you have been deceived for ages

2 Likes

Re: Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) by candidbabe(f): 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
Brendaniel:

What stops your Islamic clerics from using private jets, how does a pastor that does not have any business with you, he is not your state governor or holds any political office, you don't go to his church, you don't pay tax to him and you have never paid him a dime before now become your problem, instead of you to channel your energy to all the people responsible for governance, some of you still hail them instead for stealing from everybody regardless of their tribe and religion, last time I checked, No Pastor is responsible for governance...

For your information I am a christian
Worshipping at winners chapel headed by bishop David oyedepo.
I once donated my first salary years back to Johnson suleman thinking he was a man of God. Not knowing that he stages fake miracles thereby deceiving the gullible church members.
Re: Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) by Brendaniel: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2022
candidbabe:

For your information I am a christian
Worshipping at winners chapel headed by bishop David oyedepo.
I once donated my first salary years back to Johnson suleman thinking he was a man of God. Not knowing that he stages fake miracles thereby deceiving the gullible church members.

Ok, you had a personal experience with him, I'm not his member either, I'm only cautioning those insulting him and other men of God, if it was an Islamic cleric would they do the same because Christians are been tolerant, that was my point...
Re: Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) by omonnakoda: 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2022
Brendaniel:

Ok, you had a personal experience with him, I'm not his member either, I'm only cautioning those insulting him and other men of God, if it was an Islamic cleric would they do the same because Christians are been tolerant, that was my point...
Christians and Muslims are not the only Nigerians

He is NOT a man of God
He is a God dealer, a businessman

1 Like

Re: Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2022
Brendaniel:

What is my business, any person can buy whatever he wants to buy if they have the money, what stops them from buying such, that's not my concern, so I don't think you should be concerned if a pastor is using bullet proof cars too...
Oga you are missing the point. Pastor always preach to their followers that holy spirit and anointing oil will protect them. Why is he using bullet proof car to protect himself? Why is he not using the same anointing oil? This is common sense sir.
Re: Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) by Brendaniel: 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Oga you are missing the point. Pastor always preach to their followers that holy spirit and anointing oil will protect them. Why is he using bullet proof car to protect himself? Why is he not using the same anointing oil? This is common sense sir.

I'm not supporting or denying any pastor here, I'm only saying because Christians tolerate people should not insult Christian clerics anyhow they like when they cannot do the same to Islamic clerics...
Re: Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) by deebrownneymar: 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
Did portable lie? Abeg leave am alone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again / Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours / Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.