Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

How To Start A Profitable Business And Succeed From Anywhere In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Profitable Business And Succeed From Anywhere In Nigeria. (160 Views)

Which Business Can You Do With 60k In Nigeria Nowadays And Succeed? / 3 Ways To Identify A Profitable Business And Maximize Profit / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Profitable Business And Succeed From Anywhere In Nigeria. by SterlingMon(m): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2022
If you don't want to start a business, Don't read this
But if you want to start a profitable business, continue reading...

If you read till end, I will show you how you can start a profitable business that will replace your job in a minimum of 30days and I promise to make it short.

At first, I would like to let you know... �

As a business owner, there are many challenges you face in starting, growing your business and making a fortune out of your it.

It doesn't matter the type of business you do or where you do it. A business that is done offline has it's own challenges.

Some of these challenges might be, thinking out a business idea/model, start up capital, getting customers, mapping out a location for your shop or business as the case maybe.

But if your business is established online, you're on a safer side because you won't be facing some of the challenges above, as you can set up a profitable business on the internet from the comfort of your bedroom.

There are so many people today who are making crazy money every month without owning a physical store. Somebody like Akin Alabi (the founder of Nairabet) who is a billionaire today started his money making journey from an online business model called internet marketing.�

I don't want to bore you with stories of many successful people who don't own a physical store.

I'm not talking of Bitcoins here. I'm not talking about deposit 20k to get 40k, neither is it "bring two people that will bring two people" business.

You know, a business is said to occur when something is exchanged for money. This might be a good or a service and the beautiful part of it is that you don't need to be a guru in a particular field before you can create and sell a product in it.

The internet has made it easy.

You can meet up with experts who have in-depth knowledge in a particular field and has a product for sell. You can sell his/her products as an Affiliate (On an agreed commission) and make money when someone buys this product through your Affiliate Link.

Let's say you make 5k per product you sell and you're able to sell just 25 units in a month. That's a cool 125k in your account. Let's say you promote a product that pays a higher commission, just do the calculation yourself.

And you can get started with just your smartphone and internet connection.

I planned making it short but it's getting longer�, didn't plan for this post to be this lengthy. If you want to learn more about this online business model kindly message me on Whatsapp (08058625212)
for details on how to get started.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How Digitization Impacts Warehouse Demand / [ Exchange Service ] Always Need Movo Cash & Moneylion Funds To Bitcoin Or Naira / Let's Do Your Writings For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.