Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Fail Students And Be Promoted - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fail Students And Be Promoted (1051 Views)

When A Lecturer Threatens To Fail students / Reasons Why Students Fail In Their First Year / National Open University Of Nigeria Law Students And Graduates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fail Students And Be Promoted by Anthonylegal(m): 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2011
FAIL STUDENTS AND BE PROMOTED

This is now the state of affair in one of the so called universities in the eastern part of Nigeria called Madonna University Okija. An institution of learning is a place where hard work is encouraged and the reward of students hard work should be promotion and subsequent graduation. But today in Madonna University Okija, the reverse is the case. Students work hard to see that they come out with the best, but their efforts are being defeated by the evil minded lecturers who sign an agreement with the school and the founder Rev. Fr. Edeh to fail students and get promotion.

This is so that the students will come back and pay an extra year school fees to enrich the pocket of the greedy capitalist who owns the school. What a fraud.
t a fraud.
Re: Fail Students And Be Promoted by Anthonylegal(m): 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2011
The NUC needs to revisit Madonna University and chexk wat Fr. Edeh is doing with students there. I dont kniw if he is training them of spoiling them. A female student travled abroad with Fr. Edeh claiming he was going to show the world the stoff the university is made of but nothing like dat happend. He only takes dis beautiful female student to go and sexually abuse them. Oh what a world
Re: Fail Students And Be Promoted by mundus(m): 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2011
It pains me whenever I see trashes been written down by our so-called youths. Sometimes I begin to wonder what will become of us in the near future with all this barbaric mentality of philosophy of Life, Tell students to read they won't, rather they depend on Expo only to blame JAMB,WAEC,NECO.lecturers,professors etc when they they fail, Worst still when they go an extra lenght to castigate and spoil someone's name just to suit thier bad interest, Only If the OP knows the implication of what he just wrote, I pity his ignorance, only if he was a catholic he would have running to a priest for confession. Finally, it would be good if we remove this mentality of blaming an authority for ones failure, Moreover Nairaland should not have been a medium for laying such complaint if it were genuine. Let's get it write man, byebad interest, Only If the OP knows the implication of what he just wrote, I pity his ignorance, only if he was a catholic he would have running to a priest for confession. Finally, it would be good if we remove this mentality of blaming an authority for ones failure, Moreover Nairaland should not have been a medium for laying such complaint if it were genuine. Let's get it write man, bye
Re: Fail Students And Be Promoted by akintayoo: 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2011
You guys are even lucky in a particular private university in iwo osun state the school management instruct the teachers to fail their student so that they will come and enrol for summer school which is about 50k per course besides that there are so many underground dealings that takes place in that school such as students havings loads of carryovers graduating without clearing them, manupulation of exam scores and grades in the exams and record department of the school bribery and corruption in the admin in other to infulence ones CGPA. Infact one begins to wonder if all these.private universities are not compounding nigeria's educational problems .
Re: Fail Students And Be Promoted by awizzy1(m): 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2011
@Mundus

Loooooool
Okkk

I'm Privileged To be a Nephew to one of the directors in NUC,I had a conversation with her/him about Madonna University,you will be shocked on hearing some revelations, I was once an MU student believe me if you are in his shoes you will do more,when the time is right madonna will be hearing from the appropriate authorities.
Re: Fail Students And Be Promoted by AmeLonRo(m): 9:04am On Sep 24, 2011
grin. 2 bad if true. If lecturers, etc are allowed 2 comment on some students' attrocities u wil shout ah ah ah ahh!!!. D problem is on all sides. Not all students,lecturers,authorities are corrupt.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Score In Ansu 2nd Choice Post Ume Result? / 2011/2012 Study In Europe! / Any Info About Free Tuition School In Sweden Or Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.