Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 12th November 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 12th November 2022 (20410 Views)

Chelsea Vs Manchester City (4 - 4) On 12th November 2023 / Manchester City Vs Brentford (1 - 2) On 12th November 2022 / Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 12th November 2022 by abimic(m): 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
Banbanna:
Priceless indeed while getting battered by Leeds and some other mid table teams, & losing first UCL match to Zagreb. TT started the season very poorly unlike his previous superb season. Hence, Boehly had to act. What's baffling most people about GP, is that he seems unable to stamp on CFC that intense style of play his Brighton side was renowned for. We just can't see that.

If ROMAN was still in charge, he would not dare sack Tuchel and bring in GP on permanent basis, no way he is doing that.

Tuchel would have still revived the team, he took us to almost a good number of finals in his stint as the gaffer, mehn that man deserves some respect.

By the end of the season, GP would have successfully made us Chelsea fans be at loggerheads with ourselves while he dictates nonsense on the pitch with his tactless style of play.

4 Likes

Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 12th November 2022 by Viridis(m): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
Agbebakun22:
What of the others are they also there prior before Eddie
I only pointed a mistake
Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 12th November 2022 by shimolv: 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 12th November 2022 by mattmogan88: 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
I say make i remind una , Chelsea last 3 matches. grin

Back to back to back loss grin

Dem no fit score join grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 12th November 2022 by shimolv: 12:29am On Nov 13, 2022
Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 12th November 2022 by hkidola00(m): 1:00am On Nov 13, 2022
Agbebakun22:
oga dem spend ooo, botman, targett, bruno gumares,nick pope, chris wood, isak,trippier,dan Burn,calum wilson. Shey all these players dey before una go just dey talk like people weh just start to dey follow transfer market.
Wilson been there since 2020

1 Like

Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 12th November 2022 by ViceGovernor: 1:44am On Nov 13, 2022
mightyleks:

Even when money no dey.... Them always dey suffer Chelsea
I swr ever since the days of Alan pardew cool
Newcastle sabi pepper Chelsea no be small
Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 12th November 2022 by OVB123: 5:58am On Nov 13, 2022
FireUpNow:
I hope Chelsea win this one because this Graham Potter don turn something else oo
He don finish chelsea kpatakpata.
Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 12th November 2022 by FireUpNow(m): 6:01am On Nov 13, 2022
OVB123:
He don finish chelsea kpatakpata.
I swear my brother, the man need correct sacking ASAP
Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 12th November 2022 by oxiide22(m): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2022
iLegendd:
Either draw or Newcastle wins. Coming from someone who supports Chelsea most times.
this simp will not go to church but will stay at home fucking olosho
Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 12th November 2022 by Belleful: 9:16am On Nov 13, 2022
eddie7:
Chelsea will equalise
Dey wait
Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 12th November 2022 by Meedon: 11:14am On Nov 13, 2022
Fira09:

Ok, when the match end quote me.

Ok
Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 12th November 2022 by Great100000: 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
Banbanna:
Priceless indeed while getting battered by Leeds and some other mid table teams, & losing first UCL match to Zagreb. TT started the season very poorly unlike his previous superb season. Hence, Boehly had to act. What's baffling most people about GP, is that he seems unable to stamp on CFC that intense style of play his Brighton side was renowned for. We just can't see that.
My brother, it's not that he can't stamp his style of play at Chelsea, just that Chelsea is too Big for him, Sarri came and Chelsea played one of the best football in recent year (SarriBall) I like Sarri no be small because of his style of play, Lampard too, I love his style of play as well, Both Sarri and Lampard played Total Attacking Football, the difference is that Lampard lack tactics and lack how to tweak formation, it was during Lampard time that Chelsea Dominated Guardiola in Possession and everything even at Etihad (Chelsea later lost that match though).

I like Potter too but Chelsea is too big for him.

I don't know what's really wrong with English Coaches, something is off somewhere, you can't really see big Clubs hire them.
Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 12th November 2022 by Banbanna(m): 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
Great100000:
My brother, it's not that he can't stamp his style of play at Chelsea, just that Chelsea is too Big for him, Sarri came and Chelsea played one of the best football in recent year (SarriBall) I like Sarri no be small because of his style of play, Lampard too, I love his style of play as well, Both Sarri and Lampard played Total Attacking Football, the difference is that Lampard lack tactics and lack how to tweak formation, it was during Lampard time that Chelsea Dominated Guardiola in Possession and everything even at Etihad (Chelsea later lost that match though).

I like Potter too but Chelsea is too big for him.

I don't know what's really wrong with English Coaches, something is off somewhere, you can't really see big Clubs hire them.

Well, he still needs some benefit of doubt coz he's done fairly well in Europe so far.
And you painting all English coaches maybe kinda rash considering what Eddie Howe has been doing with NC, a team that has only spent a fraction of their huge investment and churning out great results & has so far beaten so called favorites to it. I think Eddie Howe is more pragmatic than GP, he sets up his team to allow little or no freedom of play for opponents.
Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 12th November 2022 by Great100000: 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
Banbanna:

Well, he still needs some benefit of doubt coz he's done fairly well in Europe so far.
And you painting all English coaches maybe kinda rash considering what Eddie Howe has been doing with NC, a team that has only spent a fraction of their huge investment and churning out great results & has so far beaten so called favorites to it. I think Eddie Howe is more pragmatic than GP, he sets up his team to allow little or no freedom of play for opponents.
My brother I disagree Sir, you think Potter, Brendan Rodgers, even Lampard won't do better with this Newcastle, all of them can only do better with Average Teams, if Eddie Howe mistakenly Coach Big Clubs like Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool and Man UTD, he will be a big flop too, he is a good Coach no doubt, but he and his fellow English Coaches belongs to all those average teams.
Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 12th November 2022 by Great100000: 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
Banbanna:

All of those Coaches always prosper when they are in average team, because of less pressures, less publicity and so on, immediately they take over Big Clubs, that's when you will see them, look at that Gary Neville, always Criticize Coaches as pundit, when he took over Valencia, he was a big flop.

Anyway, I wish him luck.

I like Potter but to say the truth, he can't take us to anywhere, Chelsea is too Big for him to handle.
Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 12th November 2022 by bizhop01: 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
CHELSHIT

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Everton Vs Liverpool ( 0 - 0) On 21st June 2020 / Bayer Leverkusen Vs Juventus : UCL (0 -2) On 11 December 2019 / CapitalOne Cup: Chelsea Vs Swansea (0 - 2) On 9th January 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.