Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Warning: Qatar Fan ID Is Not For You To Stay Back In Qatar(video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Warning: Qatar Fan ID Is Not For You To Stay Back In Qatar(video) (910 Views)

₦155.6Billion Museum With Roof Made Of 76,000 Panels Opens In Qatar(Pics) / Leave The Country Or Stay Back And Start Something?please Help / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning: Qatar Fan ID Is Not For You To Stay Back In Qatar(video) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
You can't stay back, I can't stress this enough, I am not an expert on Qatari visa-related issues but I would use my Head on this one, This fan ID is for you to visit Qatar, spend your money watch the world cup and leave The fan ID is just for the world cup, that's all.

I am a staunch advocate for black Africans to leave the Middle East. Asia is even 50% better, but the middle east is a no-no for blacks. They don't see us as humans. I am just telling you the truth, so before you sell your land and fly to Qatar with your fan ID with the mindset that you can stay back and get a job, well think again, watch the video.

You will be disappointed. Don't allow any agent to trick and deceive you. If you want to work in Qatar, go with a work visa and not a fan ID.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTlG7WyUuLQ

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/10/warning-qatar-fan-id-is-not-for-you-to.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning: Qatar Fan ID Is Not For You To Stay Back In Qatar(video) by ednut1(m): 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
Nigerians will never listen. Naso dem dupe them during Russia world cup. You cannot stay back o

5 Likes

Re: Warning: Qatar Fan ID Is Not For You To Stay Back In Qatar(video) by garriAndsugar: 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lol.
Re: Warning: Qatar Fan ID Is Not For You To Stay Back In Qatar(video) by Vulcanheph(m): 7:34am On Nov 02, 2022
Don't mind them... I'm sure most of them won't listen.

1 Like

Re: Warning: Qatar Fan ID Is Not For You To Stay Back In Qatar(video) by feelgoodstuffs(m): 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
Those who have ears let them hear.

1 Like

Re: Warning: Qatar Fan ID Is Not For You To Stay Back In Qatar(video) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
Vulcanheph:
Don't mind them... I'm sure most of them won't listen.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Warning: Qatar Fan ID Is Not For You To Stay Back In Qatar(video) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
feelgoodstuffs:
Those who have ears let them hear.

grin grin
Re: Warning: Qatar Fan ID Is Not For You To Stay Back In Qatar(video) by davodyguy: 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
This is hell on earth
Re: Warning: Qatar Fan ID Is Not For You To Stay Back In Qatar(video) by VictorUSA(m): 2:33am On Nov 03, 2022
I know that some Nigerians will use the world cup as an escape route to japa.
Re: Warning: Qatar Fan ID Is Not For You To Stay Back In Qatar(video) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
VictorUSA:
I know that some Nigerians will use the world cup as an escape route to japa.

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Tickets! / Going To South Africa: Need A Travel Buddy / Institutional Racism And The Uk Met Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.