Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Home & Office Appliances For Sale At Giveaway Prices... - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Home & Office Appliances For Sale At Giveaway Prices... (701 Views)

I Have 350k, Can I Install A Single Solar Panel For My Appliances? / I Need Advice On Solar Installation For My Home Office / Technology Today: Automating Your Power Management At Home/office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home & Office Appliances For Sale At Giveaway Prices... by Rad459(m): 12:44am On Oct 30, 2022
[/quote]

Home & Office Equipment For Sale at Giveaway Prices

Now available for immediate sale, household appliances, office equipment, phones, tablets, laptops, etc.

I am selling them at giveaway prices. Call now while stock lasts.

All in good working condition.

AVAILABLE ARE AS FOLLOWS:

8kg Technocool Washing machine.
Price: N59k.

Hp 3-in-one big color printer MFP PRO, with photocooy, scanning & printing, for home and office use.
Price: N64k.

Hp 3-in-one small color printer, with photocopy, scanning and printing, for home and office use.
Price: N14k.

Hp Automatic passport printer and ID card printer, for business centre and office use.
Price: N38k.

Sharp ARM 160 Rugged 2-in-one Copier Machine, with photocopying and scanning.
Price: N63k.

TECNO Droipad 7D Tablet, very rugged and durable android phone, with long lasting battery.
Price: N19k.

TECNO Droipad 7F Android Tablet, fairly new phone, extremely very rugged and durable android phone, with very long lasting battery, up to 2 weeks lasting battery.
Price: N39k.

TECNO W2 Android phone, with long lasting battery capacity and fast charging. Very rugged and durable android phone.

Rugged electric cooker, with 2 plates and automatic focus and intelligent capacities.
Price: N12k.

Office Table, foreign design, brown color.
Price: N24k.

Standing fans at giveaway prices:
Price for iron standing fan: N15k
Price for plastic standing fan: N12k.

Power Bank 30,000mah. Durable and for charging all kinds of phones, both small phones, android, tablets, etc.
Price: N11k.

NOTE:
No home delivery. Pick it up at our shop in Lagos.

Call 07036545312.

Call now while stock lasts.

NOTE:
Buy a minimum of 5 items and get a discount...

To view the pictures, pls visit this link https://www.nairaland.com/7407868/home-office-equipment-sale-giveaway or chat me on WhatsApp and I will send you the pictures of any item you want.

[quote]
. ....
Re: Home & Office Appliances For Sale At Giveaway Prices... by Rad459(m): 12:46am On Oct 30, 2022
To view the pictures, pls visit this link https://www.nairaland.com/7407868/home-office-equipment-sale-giveaway or chat me on WhatsApp and I will send you the pictures of any item you want.

Re: Home & Office Appliances For Sale At Giveaway Prices... by Rad459(m): 12:56am On Oct 30, 2022
Available for sale at giveaway prices.

Buy 5 items at once and get a discount.
Re: Home & Office Appliances For Sale At Giveaway Prices... by Rad459(m): 10:48am On Oct 30, 2022
Buy at affordable prices.
Re: Home & Office Appliances For Sale At Giveaway Prices... by Rad459(m): 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
Available at giveaway prices.
Re: Home & Office Appliances For Sale At Giveaway Prices... by Rad459(m): 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
Buy at giveaway prices.

Re: Home & Office Appliances For Sale At Giveaway Prices... by Rad459(m): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2022
Call for more....
Re: Home & Office Appliances For Sale At Giveaway Prices... by Rad459(m): 6:35am On Nov 01, 2022
Good products.
Re: Home & Office Appliances For Sale At Giveaway Prices... by Rad459(m): 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
Good products.

Good prices...
Re: Home & Office Appliances For Sale At Giveaway Prices... by ssalau: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2022
Rad459:

Home & Office Equipment For Sale at Giveaway Prices

Now available for immediate sale, household appliances, office equipment, phones, tablets, laptops, etc.

I am selling them at giveaway prices. Call now while stock lasts.

All in good working condition.

AVAILABLE ARE AS FOLLOWS:

8kg Technocool Washing machine.
Price: N59k.

Hp 3-in-one big color printer MFP PRO, with photocooy, scanning & printing, for home and office use.
Price: N64k.

Hp 3-in-one small color printer, with photocopy, scanning and printing, for home and office use.

Hp Automatic passport printer and ID card printer, for business centre and office use.
Price: N38k.

Sharp ARM 160 Rugged 2-in-one Copier Machine, with photocopying and scanning.
Price: N63k.

TECNO Droipad 7D Tablet, very rugged and durable android phone, with long lasting battery.
Price: N19k.

TECNO Droipad 7F Android Tablet, fairly new phone, extremely very rugged and durable android phone, with very long lasting battery, up to 2 weeks lasting battery.
Price: N39k.

TECNO W2 Android phone, with long lasting battery capacity and fast charging. Very rugged and durable android phone.

Rugged electric cooker, with 2 plates and automatic focus and intelligent capacities.
Price: N12k.

Office Table, foreign design, brown color.
Price: N24k.

Standing fans at giveaway prices:
Price for iron standing fan: N15k
Price for plastic standing fan: N12k.

Power Bank 30,000mah. Durable and for charging all kinds of phones, both small phones, android, tablets, etc.
Price: N11k.

NOTE:
No home delivery. Pick it up at our shop in Lagos.

Call 07036545312.

Call now while stock lasts.

NOTE:
Buy a minimum of 5 items and get a discount...

. ....
Is the hot plate and the hp mfp pro still available
And can it be waybilled to Ibadan
Re: Home & Office Appliances For Sale At Giveaway Prices... by Rad459(m): 11:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
ssalau:

Is the hot plate and the hp mfp pro still available
And can it be waybilled to Ibadan

Yes, they are still available.

You're supposed to pick them up at our shop in Ikotun, Lagos. Because we clearly stated it that we don't do home delivery, even here in Lagos. People come to our shop to pick items up.

But if you want us to waybill them to you, no problem, we will do so as long as you must have made full 100% payment for both items to our company account and you will also pay for the cost of way bill to Ibadan.

If that's ok by you, then call me and let's discuss/finalize it on the phone.

Regards.
Re: Home & Office Appliances For Sale At Giveaway Prices... by Rad459(m): 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
Available....
Re: Home & Office Appliances For Sale At Giveaway Prices... by Rad459(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
Available.
Re: Home & Office Appliances For Sale At Giveaway Prices... by Rad459(m): 10:00am On Feb 05, 2023
Good prices.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between Full Casing And Half Casing In Digging A Borehole / Hamza Ali 5 Paid Courses Leaked / Consulting Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.