Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,032 members, 7,849,164 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

What You Don't Know About Whatsapp That Costs You 60k Per Annum - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What You Don't Know About Whatsapp That Costs You 60k Per Annum (218 Views)

How I Make N2,000 Per Day & 60k Per Month / Land For Sale At Urban Prime Estate, At Abraham Adesanyan . 60k Per Sqm / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Don't Know About Whatsapp That Costs You 60k Per Annum by Calebads(m): 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
This facts and figures will shock you E shock me too shocked

In 2021 I discovered I spent an average of 50,000 on data per annum on data to send messages via WhatsApp and social media.

Even though a student I was amazed at how I fit manage to get the money to get data but I calculated that N200 call card in 2 days estimated in a year is 36k or more.

E shock you?

E shock me too

I furthered my calculations to getting N200 credit card per day about 500mb for 30 or 25 days is average N5,000 in a month and about whooping 60k in a year.

You sef open mouth �

This is what happens on daily basis even for a basic student life.

Ever since then I decided to stop being wasteful with money cause e choke �

But I had to use the basic messaging platform (Whatsapp) to speak with family and friends and also get on social media.

I devised a solution.

I optimized my WhatsApp account to make money for me and ever since it has been a roll of daily alerts.

Do you think it is impossible to make millions with Whatsapp?

Think twice

Imagine you have a contact list of over hundred people and they get to pay you 1,000 daily, that's 100k in a day without working a 9-5 job or selling your time.

After, working out this framework I got to learn at a price of thirty thousand for over a year now, I have decided to teach how to make money WhatsApp to some carefully chosen set of people for FREE.

Here's what you get for FREE:

• How to automate your WhatsApp to reply frequent chats and close sales (worth 7k)

• How to generate 1000 quality leads without running ads (worth 10k)

• Premium Autobot to reply and close sales without lifting your phone. (Worth 5k)

You may think it is about referrals but No it is basic system of generating leads, creating offers and getting paid.

You may not fully comprehend what leads generation and offer creation means but I will be teaching you for FREE but you have to pay an appreciation fee of 1,000.
Consider this a steal offer worth over N22,000

You also get the secret framework used by my mentor to close one million in a month with Whatsapp � which means even if you don't make 1,000,000 in a month be expecting thousands.

Entry fee: N1000
For first 50 persons

Fee moves to 5000 soon
Pay into
Zenith 2477231466
Caleb Adesina
SEND POP TO 07081297751

Limited slots available (Slots end when the number is reached, your money will be refunded)
Re: What You Don't Know About Whatsapp That Costs You 60k Per Annum by Calebads(m): 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
What others are saying about this

(1) (Reply)

Life Changer Opportunity / Do You Need $$$ To Shop Online Without Limits? / Ethermail, The First Web3 Email Solution: What You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.