Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" (8988 Views)

Ultra Fx Pips Is Same As Daily Forex Pips Using Absolutemarkets To Scam / Free Daily Forex Signal / Get My Free Daily Forex Analysis On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
Hello guys,
Welcome to our thread.

In this thread we will be giving out ideas on how to make money from forex without even knowing how to trade, by copying not just our own trades but some best traders or systems in the world.

We run free physical trainings at oneroyal forex broker Lagos office where we treach passionate traders how to trade forex and also make money in the market by following profitable strategy

Here are screenshots of some trading systems one could copy.

The first Is a sample 16months results with about 440% returns.

2nd is a 26 months "i.e. 2years plus" live trading record of a system and still running with over 1000% you could copy trades from by yourself, even without trading. You get the skill to rightly choose such system when you subscribe for our training.

3rd is another trading system with 26months "i.e. 2years plus" record with almost 400% returns that one can copy from.

Sample trading record: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/ophili/trendkingsbigfish/10497080/dmxIKqWESudcTOw5UcHd

While there are hundreds others systems, some manually traded, and others done by robots out there, there are skills required to set up your account, know the safest ones to copy from, right time to disconnect from a system to preserve your capital, and much more. This is what you will get from our training session.
Time to make money from this Market !!!

Reach me on WhatsApp : 07062620279

Join telegram channel to gain access to our free training
Telegram : search for @trendkingsmoney and join

*note, to join the telegram channel send @trendkingsmoney to someone within telegram app, it will highlight as a link, then click on the link to join

Another way is to type @trendkingsmoney in search button the follow the channel link*

If you are in Lagos, you can visit our office at Suit 9, Alausa Shopping Mall, Awolowo road, Radio Bus stop, Ikeja.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
I have been involved in forex trading since 2008 and stared at the charts daily for over 12 years, and to be sincere be sincere, I have crashed accounts wotowoto.

This crashing experience is normal for every experienced traders before getting things right.
Sometimes it could take several bitter years before understanding what it takes to be profitable and make money, for some 2 years, others 5 years, even 15 years in some cases, but it takes passion to continue in the midst of the bitter experience.

Not everyone must go through the crashing "wotowoto" experience, if you have the right person to mentor you. Unfortunately, right mentors are scarce. But they are there.

There is this natural ego present in many of us, the tendency to believe you can do it without a mentor. If you choose that part be ready to recieve the crashing "wotowoto" experience, and learn the hard way, which is foolish I believe.

One fact!
Free trainings offered by your brokers can't make you profitable. Wotowoto Is what you will get, because there is conflict of interests. Most of your losses leave some smiles on their faces. Sad truth I shall share in details with my students, but you could find our why by yourself. Their trainings are helpful for beginners but not enough to become profitable. They would dislike me for sharing this truth �..

Another fact!
Forex Trading is for everyone yet the art of trading isn't meant for everyone, I.e. trading by yourself, but yet anyone can make money from the market when you understand where you belong.

You mustn't trade by yourself to make money from the market, there are many systems to copy from, all you need is the skill to know how just like knowing how trade requires skills, which we teach our students.

THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO EARN IN DOLLARS
Check the picture to join our trendkings tg channel.

We would be posting some signals on this thread and charts showing our daily bias.

1 Like

Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 11:26am On Oct 31, 2022
Buy euraud now at 1.5517 stop loss at 150 pips
Tp1... 75 pips
Tp2... 150 pips
Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2022
Gbpcad 4hrs. We are waiting for the us session to see how this would play out. Our general bias still remains bullish

Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
ophili:
Gbpcad 4hrs. We are waiting for the us session to see how this would play out. Our general bias still remains bullish

No action was taken on this pair. We would wait till next time.
Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hello Friends, I have been busy, I have almost forgotten I created a thread here. I will be posting charts here again..
Some I posted this week .

Let's do this, let's take 10 trades every week with 0.05% risk size, 6 trades with 1% risk size.
All trades has fixed Sl and fixed Tp 1:2.

Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
Audjpy idea

Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by Yhn1: 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deriv traders can now earn using Binary options automated trading robots with free forex trading robot EA and 4 free binary options bots and Ebook guide included in package

Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by Samken2: 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
Pls how can I get forex trading signal.

How can I also get deriv trading not.
Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
Are you considering copying trades from a system with a open trading record?
We can schedule a zoom meeting let me put your through on how its done.

1 Like

Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
Samken2:
Pls how can I get forex trading signal.

How can I also get deriv trading not.

Send me an email at forexmamm@gmail.com
Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by sandygechy(f): 12:51am On Feb 09, 2023
Where’s ur office in Lagos?
Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 11:25am On Feb 11, 2023
sandygechy:
Where’s ur office in Lagos?
Suit 9, Alausa shopping mall, IKJ Lagos
Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 11:38am On Feb 11, 2023
Trading Strategy Record
Total Returns on investment : 1175%
Time active : 2years 2 months
Max drawdown: 19.81%

Stop wasting time, stop losing your trading account, Contact me now to show you how to replicate exact same results into your trading account.

Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 11:41am On Feb 11, 2023
Trading Strategy Record
Total Returns on investment : 400%
Max drawdown: 13%
Conservative with good returns

Stop wasting time, stop crashing your account, think long term.
Contact me to show you how to replicate exact same results into your trading account.

Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 11:51am On Feb 11, 2023
Oneroyal is a Forex Broker, well regulated,15 years as an institutional LP, now serving retail traders with the lowest spreads in town.
Oneroyal Currently has an office here in Lagos and in other parts of Nigeria.
Check Forex Peace Army for broker review.

Oneroyal is not an investment company that promises monthly ROI, but render brokerage service like other forever brokers out there, all they do is to grant retail traders access to the market.

I am currently working with and recommending oneroyal to all my friends.

IThe system I display on this thread is from a third party body, where you can connect your oneroyal mt4 account to replicate their trades into your account.

Contact me via WhatsApp to show you how you can make money by taking advantage of already existing working system

Join this winning team

Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
YOU DONT NEED TO GIVE ANY COMPANY YOUR FUNDS IN EXPECTATION FOR MONTHLY RETURNS.
I WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO GROW YOUR ACCOUNT BY YOURSELF.

I WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO ACCESS AND COPY STRATEGIES

I WILL GUIDE YOU THROUGH ON HOW TO ACCEPT SMALL LOSSES DURING BAD TIMES

REACH ME ON WHATSAPP

Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
FEEDBACK FROM HAPPY SUBSCRIBERS

How can you join the class?

1. Physical Class at our Lagos
2. Zoom class.

Class is free as long as you have a funded trading account with my Forex broker

Paid for people with other forex brokers..

1 Like

Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 9:44am On Feb 13, 2023
Happy new week, another time to watch what the market has for us grin grin grin grin
Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 9:37am On Feb 14, 2023
ophili:
Trading Strategy Record
Total Returns on investment : 400%
Max drawdown: 13%
Conservative with good returns

Stop wasting time, stop crashing your account, think long term.
Contact me to show you how to replicate exact same results into your trading account.

Good morning all
Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 9:22am On Feb 15, 2023
Todays trade

USDCHF sell
Stop loss at 0.9389
Take profit-1 48 pips

Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
Market Dance

1 Like

Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 11:06am On Feb 16, 2023
ophili:
Todays trade

USDCHF sell
Stop loss at 0.9389
Take profit-1 48 pips

Closed order at entry

and buying eurgbp

Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Selling audchf today

Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
Making progress
Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2023
February ending well cheesy
Almost 50% ROI already
We hope to see a better March
Reach me via whatsapp

Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
Having a sell trade on audcad today
sell on eurusd too

Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Good afternoon
Waiting for yesterday's trade to hit take profit
Reach me on WhatsApp for details on how to copy from profitable systems

Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 10:24am On Mar 03, 2023
Take profits was hit .. I have a new trade on nzdusd

Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
TGIF..
Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
Enjoy your weekenr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Small Odds [2-5+] Daily / 5million Naira Fixed Deposits / Standardchartered E-saver VS Diamond Bank HIDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.