Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,547 members, 7,865,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

How God Can Turn Your Misery Into Joy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Can Turn Your Misery Into Joy (150 Views)

The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery / Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die / Things You Never Thought God Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How God Can Turn Your Misery Into Joy by ACKCITY: 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
Like many of us, I have been miserable a lot of time. I have been miserable at countless number of times in my life. I have been sorrowful, sad, despair and thought life was meaningless. Just like the writer of Micah who said in Micah 7:1

“How miserable I am! I feel like the fruit picker after the harvest who can find nothing to eat. Not a cluster of grapes or a single early fig can be found to satisfy my hunger” Micah 7:1

What can be as bad as what Micah describes in this verse? It’s a total hopeless situation and yet he puts his trust in God that after all is said and done, God will come to his rescue and save him.

He said in Micah 7:7-10, “As for me, I look to the Lord for help. I wait confidently for God to save me, and my God will certainly hear me. Do not gloat over me, my enemies! For though I fall, I will rise again. Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light. I will be patient as the Lord punishes me, for I have sinned against Him. But after that, He will take up my case and give me justice for all I have suffered from my enemies. The Lord will bring me into the light, and I will see His righteousness”

So instead of continuously sorrowing and feeling rejected and dejected, always allow God’s word to stand firm instead. He says, God will bring you into light, and you will see his righteousness (Read Micah 7:8-9)

“Then my enemies will see that the Lord is on my side. They will be ashamed that they taunted me, saying, “So where is the Lord- that God of yours?” With my own eyes I will see their downfall; they will be trampled like mud in the streets” Micah 7: 10

So shall it be for all your enemies from today in Jesus name. You will no longer know sorrow and hardship in your life but you will rejoice in the Lord your God in Jesus name, amen.

Note: All quotes are from the New Living Translation of the Holy Bible except otherwise stated.

Source: https://www.ackcitynews.com/2022/10/how-god-can-turn-your-misery-into-joy.html

(1) (Reply)

Patience, Crucial In This Season Of Anomy By Pastor Luke Okoro / Prayer Exercise For Today / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Wednesday, November 16,2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.