Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,058 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released (23319 Views)

Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ / Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) / Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by Iwedunloye: 7:32am On Oct 31, 2022
Teejayadex:
The government is controlling the media.

They never broadcast how many people they kidnapped but they are quick to let us know some people has been released.

How many people did they kidnap?

Go and count them where they are kept
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by Phraences: 7:33am On Oct 31, 2022
sterlingD:
Why did we allow this to happen to us? Why did we allow ourselves to get to this point?How could we have allowed things to get to this point?

Something that was contained in the North now spread to the East, now encroaching to the West!!!!
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by emee701(m): 7:33am On Oct 31, 2022
hardbody:

Boss this has always been my position leading me to almost abandoning my PhD in Ibadan but then I must finish what I started, so I will resume that road trip, hopeful that they wont be on the way whenever I am passing through as they have not been over the years, It is so crazy to be in a situation such as this. In the past more than five years, any trip that cannot be done by air is a No-No for me, but now I have found myself in this quagmire. UNILAG would have been an option but I have always had my reservations after my Masters degree from there. It is all good.
use train instead from lagos to ibadan. 2hrs and its comfortable
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by ariesbull: 7:33am On Oct 31, 2022
Don't worry some old clown will come and ask where are the cows

While before the page reaches 5 page some Omoluabi will find a way to bring in Igbo in the narrative and say that Igbo were also kidnapped in Oyo

Let's watch and see...

Then finally they will bring in Obi
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by mastermaestro(m): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2022
HRMK:
I DONT KNOW IF PAYING RANSOM TO KIDNAPPERS IS THE SOLUTION TO THE CRIME!WONT IT BE ENCOURAGING THEM TO DO MORE ABDUCTIONS?WE NEED PEOPLE WHO CAN THINK OUT OF THE BOX FOR SOLUTIONS!

When it gets near you, you can think outside the box. But don't let a victim's loved one see this post. Delete it quickly, I beg you. sad
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by hardbody: 7:38am On Oct 31, 2022
emee701:
use train instead from lagos to ibadan. 2hrs and its comfortable

The Abuja-Kaduna experience is still ringing in my head Bro. No guarantees. I take calculated risks. In my head, If i have half a chance on the road. (note my words, half a chance) one on one, I will outrun them, in a hijacked train, I am a sitting duck. I may be wrong though, but that is how my head is working.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by everythinggirly(f): 7:38am On Oct 31, 2022
Glory be to God Almighty!
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by mastermaestro(m): 7:39am On Oct 31, 2022
Phraences:

Something that was contained in the North now spread to the East, now encroaching to the West!!!!

Contained in which North? North Korea? This must be a joke. grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by Phraences: 7:47am On Oct 31, 2022
mastermaestro:

Contained in which North? North Korea? This must be a joke. grin

Before 2015, where we hearing about kidnapping in the south and west?
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by Jflex07(m): 7:49am On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubu urrchins will never near such thread. Bunch of inconsequential jobless never do wells.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 31, 2022
Pelli:
It's a pity. No one is safe again in this country, even to travel is a huge problem

APC should just pack their bags and leave in 2023
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by kingthreat(m): 7:54am On Oct 31, 2022
RomanGreen:
Thank God for their release but this is a dangerous trend, Kidnappers no long send whether you be rich man or woman when they know people will do public fund raising, this is pathetic...how did we get here? Why is the govt that forced us to register NIN not able to track these kidnappers who make calls with registered lines? Guys, we are in deep shit in this country o. All of you pushing ethnic and religious agenda instead of trying to vote right should be ready to face the music when insecurity widens. Let's try to vote right this time around and put an end to this madness.

Peter Obi and Sowore are the only two persons that can decisively deal with the issues of securities in this country. APC and PDP will do nothing new, they are coming to enrich themselves. Nigerians wise up before e reach una door

What solutions have they brought forth?
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by 9gerian: 7:56am On Oct 31, 2022
You gerrit. Only return to regional system of government will end the colossal waste and ineffectiveness of the current system of government. This current system is not for the people but just for the leaders to continue enjoying themselves.

azpekuliar:
When APC said they have created jobs we did not know they were referring to highway kidnapping for ransom and organ harvesting. Anyway, as you have swiftly raised ransom for this victims, be prepared for more and more kidnappings between Lagos and Ibadan as more kidnapping rings relocate to the bushes there to join in on the action.

Like a pastor said in a video I just watched this weekend, only RESTRUCTURING can get this country back on track. We must go back to the constitution that was negotiated with the Bristish before 1966. It will not get better in 2023. You are only about to change bus driver next year and nothing else. The engine of the bus is still bad. I'm sorry Nigerians. This country has cursed itself.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by HRMK: 8:04am On Oct 31, 2022
mastermaestro:

When it gets near you, you can think outside the box. But don't let a victim's loved one see this post. Delete it quickly, I beg you. sad
WHO ASKED FOR YOUR ADVICE?AND WHO IS BN SPECIFIC ABT THE STUDENTS ABDUCTIONS?AM ONLY TALKING ABOUT THE HELPLESSNESS OF THE GOVERNMENT TO HANDLE THE SITUATION!AM TALKING TO PEOPLE WHO CAN READ BTW THE LINES AND UPWARD MOBILE!!
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by grandstar(m): 8:11am On Oct 31, 2022
Onucs:
I don't like this move by the SU, but I can't say I hate it either.

If they succeed in raising the money and freeing this ones, it will only entice the hoodlums and others like them. More students will b kidnapped not just in Oyo but from universities around the country. So, what will happen if the campuses cannot raise ransom to free potential victims?

Odds are, they may be killed leading to more deaths in our hands.

GOD HELP US ALL

That's why some governments never pay ransoms.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by emee701(m): 8:16am On Oct 31, 2022
hardbody:

The Abuja-Kaduna experience is still ringing in my head Bro. No guarantees. I take calculated risks. In my head, If i have half a chance on the road. (note my words, half a chance) one on one, I will outrun them, in a hijacked train, I am a sitting duck. I may be wrong though, but that is how my head is working.
Hard to stop a moving train compared to cars. You cant outrun them on road because some will be in your front while others at the back. Rail is still the safest
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by Lanretoye(m): 8:18am On Oct 31, 2022
RomanGreen:
Thank God for their release but this is a dangerous trend, Kidnappers no long send whether you be rich man or woman when they know people will do public fund raising, this is pathetic...how did we get here? Why is the govt that forced us to register NIN not able to track these kidnappers who make calls with registered lines? Guys, we are in deep shit in this country o. All of you pushing ethnic and religious agenda instead of trying to vote right should be ready to face the music when insecurity widens. Let's try to vote right this time around and put an end to this madness.

Peter Obi and Sowore are the only two persons that can decisively deal with the issues of securities in this country. APC and PDP will do nothing new, they are coming to enrich themselves. Nigerians wise up before e reach una door
even your obi will be worst, nigeria is not an importation business.dont just be silly myopic.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by Silentflute1234: 8:18am On Oct 31, 2022
OMG!!! HOW DID WE GET HERE

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by SunTzu123(m): 8:19am On Oct 31, 2022
The evil happenings in Nigeria needs to be condemned by all well meaning citizens; if anywhere in Nigeria is not safe, we must all agree that nowhere in Nigeria is safe.
It's not south east, it's not North East.
Our government has failed woefully.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by Gkemz: 8:31am On Oct 31, 2022
Afonjas no be una vote Buhari because you thought you'll be spared by the vicious fulani. You were given light (GEJ) but you chose darkness (Buhari)
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by 2elliot: 8:42am On Oct 31, 2022
azpekuliar:
When APC said they have created jobs we did not know they were referring to highway kidnapping for ransom and organ harvesting. Anyway, as you have swiftly raised ransom for this victims, be prepared for more and more kidnappings between Lagos and Ibadan as more kidnapping rings relocate to the bushes there to join in on the action.

Like a pastor said in a video I just watched this weekend, only RESTRUCTURING can get this country back on track. We must go back to the constitution that was negotiated with the Bristish before 1966. It will not get better in 2023. You are only about to change bus driver next year and nothing else. The engine of the bus is still bad. I'm sorry Nigerians. This country has cursed itself.
Nobody is restructuring anything with you. What is needed is total division of this fraud.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by 2elliot: 8:47am On Oct 31, 2022
Phraences:

When it happens in the East, fingers are pointed at ESN and Ipob, but when it happens in any other region, it is pointed at Fulani bandits. Let the children of one Nigeria continue.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:54am On Oct 31, 2022
How kidnappers kidnap, demand for ransom, and get paid afterwards disappear is still hard for me to comprehend.

The money they normally demand is not a small amount which means one can hardly move such in cash even so police could simply track such transaction.

Nigeria need to fight this menace if not we should all start saving money for Ransome payment

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by Akharmony: 9:07am On Oct 31, 2022
It has gotten to thia level. . Truly has the saying goes, when thw wicked are in power the masses suffers..
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by NoToTerrorists: 9:08am On Oct 31, 2022
RomanGreen:

swears. And if you don’t meet up, you end up dead.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by azpekuliar: 9:17am On Oct 31, 2022
2elliot:
Nobody is restructuring anything with you. What is needed is total division of this fraud.

Lol… division go hard bros.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by iiifedimma(f): 9:32am On Oct 31, 2022
Pelli:
Pls guys don't just scroll pass, pls kindly assist me i have,i have nothing left again for me and my brother to feed. We have been hungry since this week pls assist us with whatever little you have in any little way, we will be eternally grateful. May God almighty bless you and come to your aid as you have come to ours
G.T Bank -Anna

everyone please don't mind this fraudsters anything you send to him nah to drinks and catch fun wth it please don't mind this man he has always been using this same format to still defraud a lot of people on Nairaland
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by HardMirror(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2022
jamace:
Google is your friend.
lol. Rubbish as usual
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:48am On Oct 31, 2022
This insecurity is getting out of hands, government needs to fight this before it becomes late... This nation is seriously bleeding
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by RomanGreen: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2022
Lanretoye:
even your obi will be worst, nigeria is not an importation business.dont just be silly myopic.

Deranged moro.n, have got no time for senseless urchins....quote me from now till tomorrow, Obi will be your president. Your Agbado master won't smell Aso Rock.

Mum.u, your fellow yorubas were rendered homeless by fulanis and Some took refugee in Benin and you are here spewing trash...your redemption is very far

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by Lanretoye(m): 9:56am On Oct 31, 2022
RomanGreen:

Deranged moro.n, have got no time for senseless urchins....quote me from now till tomorrow, Obi will be your president. Your Agbado master won't smell Aso Rock.

Mum.u, your fellow yorubas were rendered homeless by fulanis and Some took refugee in Benin and you are here spewing trash...your redemption is very far
if obi doesn't become president I promise to donate a coffin for u,incase you have cardiac attack.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State / Man Arrested For Producing Adulterated Fruit Wine. Photo / 40-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling A 13-Year-Old Girl In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.