Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,312 members, 7,842,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Forex Pnl, Risk, Lots Calculator Web Application - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Forex Pnl, Risk, Lots Calculator Web Application (232 Views)

Find Out The Problems That Can Increase The Risk Of The Higher Bounce Rate / Creating A Simple Calculator Using HTML,CSS And Javascript / I Will Design / Develop Any Web Application(blog) For Just #5,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forex Pnl, Risk, Lots Calculator Web Application by ctec(m): 6:16am On Oct 31, 2022
I created this minimal web application using mainly javascript for it's functionality. It contains very useful Forex Trading Tools such as Profit and Loss Calculator which calculates profit amount in pips and in units of both the base and quoted currencies respectively. It also takes note of positive stop loss values I.e when the stop loss is moved into profit zone.

The Risk calculator is very useful for calculating the amount you wish to risk based on the SL price level.
The Lot Size / Volume calculator calculates the volume needed to enter the trade based on your desired Risk amount.

Including other useful tools and resources.

Please Check it out and let me know what you think https://infodig.site/myfxsheet

(1) (Reply)

Free UX Design Training / How To Build A Website Or Blog With Wordpress / How To Become A Great Earner Threough SMARTNETWORK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.