Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,347 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

Why You Are Losing To Football Betting !!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why You Are Losing To Football Betting !!!! (872 Views)

New Changes To Football Laws On Backpasses, Penalties Etc / Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football / Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Are Losing To Football Betting !!!! by Bettingtips22: 11:46am On Oct 31, 2022
A lot of factors may influence your winning opportunity. One of which may include selecting many games in one bet slip.

Yes I understand that even if it is one game selection for one bet slip,it can also cut, but the chances of the game not won isn’t slim.

If you have lose too much to football betting, why not get this book. It will help you to minimize your losing.

Yes I understand there are no proven strategies to win the bookies,but there are ways that can you use to reduce your losing by winning small small as seen below.

To get the book,kindly send an email to

bettingdrightway1@outlook.com

Subject : I am interested in the Football Betting Book.

As a beneficiary of the book, you will be granted access to our WhatsApp group hat where we post games.

This offer is only for 10people.

Note Please, it is not by force to join....
Re: Why You Are Losing To Football Betting !!!! by Bettingtips22: 11:48am On Oct 31, 2022
lot of factors may influence your winning opportunity. One of which may include selecting many games in one bet slip.

Yes I understand that even if it is one game selection for one bet slip,it can also cut, but the chances of the game not won is slim.

If you have lose too much to football betting, why not get this book. It will help you to minimize your losing.

Yes I understand there are no proven strategies to win the bookies,but there are ways that can you use to reduce your losing by winning small small as seen below.

As a beneficiary of the book, you will be granted access to our WhatsApp group hat where we post games.

Re: Why You Are Losing To Football Betting !!!! by Powerbandooo: 11:55am On Oct 31, 2022
Bettingtips22:
lot of factors may influence your winning opportunity. One of which may include selecting many games in one bet slip.

Yes I understand that even if it is one game selection for one bet slip,it can also cut, but the chances of the game not won is slim.

How much ?
Re: Why You Are Losing To Football Betting !!!! by Bettingtips22: 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
We have been receiving calls since morning f from people that played yesterdays game....

If you doubt it, send us an email and we will share it with you...
Re: Why You Are Losing To Football Betting !!!! by sulorog(m): 3:01am On Nov 01, 2022
How much is your book? How am sure I can win after read your book?
Re: Why You Are Losing To Football Betting !!!! by Bettingtips22: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
Congratulations to people that played this game, including me

Re: Why You Are Losing To Football Betting !!!! by Bettingtips22: 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
League is starting soon

Have you gotten your copy of the book?

Go ahead and send message to the email above to get your copy
Re: Why You Are Losing To Football Betting !!!! by Bettingtips22: 7:56am On Dec 23, 2022
If you have lost too much to football betting, then I advise you read this short message till the end.

After losing so much to football betting, it got to the point that I sold some of my belongings so I could raise money to stake a bet, I even took loan from some of the loan apps.

It was not a pleasant time for me than, as I was in real debt.

All efforts to win back some of the monies I have lost to football betting was to no avail, instead I was losing more of my betslip.

One day as I was checking something online, I stumbbled upon one football betting book titled: The 4-4-2 Formation, this was my first time of coming across a book on football betting.

I was curious to know more about the book,so I paid(#1,550) for it and I also took my time to read it.

After reading that book and applying the strategies shared in that book, Bro, I started winning some of my bet slip.

It was in that book that I know

- 5 Reasons why most people loses their bet slip.

I also got to know

- The 5 Games you can stake a bet on,that will gaurantee your winning,

- How to play and Win a Betslip, and alot more...

I understand its hard to believe,i felt the same way the first time that I stummbled upon this same information,but today, I am happy I took the decision to pay for the book.

Some of the benefits you will get when you pay for this book are listed below :

1. If you buy this book, you will be giving a booking code of 15.5 odds, which you are not supposed to stake with more than #100 to win #1,550

2. You will be added to their Exclusive Whatsapp Group where they drop 9 booking codes every week. Out of those 9 booking codes, atleast you will win 4 of the bet slips.

And a lot more...

The reason I decide to share this information with you now is because I know that you may have lost too much to football betting just like I did some years ago that almost ruined my life,

Or maybe you want to start football betting.

Either ways, having complete accees to this book and the benfits attached to this book will be one of the best decissions you will take.

Before I forget, they only share this book with 15 people each league season, 10 at the beginning of the season, and 5 immediately after league break around December.

Leagues will be resuming after Xmas and its an opportunity for you to join,why not take advantage of it.

Only 5 slots left.

If you are interested and you like to know more, kindly send an email to

Let me quickly explain again.

The price of the book(The 4-4-2 Formation) is N1,550. When you pay for the book,

1. You will be given a free 15.5 book code which you are not supposed to stake with more than 100 to win N1,550.

2. You will also be added to their Exclusive Whatsapp Group where you will be sent 10 booking codes every week, atleast you will win 4 of the booking codes.

And a lot more....

See samples of the betslip I have won...

If you are ready to pay N1,550 to get this book, and all the benefits attached to it, then go ahead and send an email to

Subject : I need the Book 4-4-2 Formation.

I pray you are among the 5 remaining lucky people to get the 5 slots that is left.

Good luck...
Re: Why You Are Losing To Football Betting !!!! by Bettingtips22: 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2023

The price of the book(The 4-4-2 Formation) is N1,550. When you pay for the book,

1. You will be given a free 15.5 book code which you are not supposed to stake with more than 100 to win N1,550.

2. You will also be added to their Exclusive Whatsapp Group where you will be sent 10 booking codes every week, atleast you will win 4 of the booking codes.

And a lot more....

If you are ready to pay N1,550 to get this book, and all the benefits attached to it, then go ahead and send an email to

I pray you are among the 5 remaining lucky people to get the 5 slots that is left.

Good luck...
Re: Why You Are Losing To Football Betting !!!! by marvellous2222: 6:11am On Mar 28, 2023
Bettingtips22:

And a lot more....

Good luck...
scammer to selling useless e-book in the name of 1500
Hungry goat

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

AFCON: Prediction That Got People Talking / Fa Cup Final / Wade Vs Lebron James

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.