Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

An Unidentified Helicopter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An Unidentified Helicopter (1003 Views)

An Unidentified Man Has Been Killed At Ogbunabali, Port Harcourt. / An unidentified corpse found with hands tied behind(GRAPHIC) / 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Unidentified Helicopter by Consray(f): 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
An unidentified (unmarked)white helicopter has been hovering around my area Zion Avenue coal camp, Enugu north, Enugu state precisely, at exactly 11:48 am.

And this same Helicopter on the 14 Oct at exactly 03: 44 pm landed on a hill very close to my house and took off seconds after. Just before then, we saw a plane that looks like a bomber jet flew across very closely to the ground We are becoming worried as this is unusual.
The Nigerian police FORCE can we please get an explanation of what is going on? We don't feel safe.

The last time this occur people didn't sleep at there various houses some went to hotels and churches to pass there night, which same is going to happen this night.
Re: An Unidentified Helicopter by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
don't sleep on it ooo

involve the armed forces as soon as possible oh.
Re: An Unidentified Helicopter by Tinubuagbado: 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
Consray:
An unidentified (unmarked)white helicopter has been hovering around my area Zion Avenue coal camp, Enugu north, Enugu state precisely, at exactly 11:48 am.

And this same Helicopter on the 14 Oct at exactly 03: 44 pm landed on a hill very close to my house and took off seconds after. Just before then, we saw a plane that looks like a bomber jet flew across very closely to the ground We are becoming worried as this is unusual.
The Nigerian police FORCE can we please get an explanation of what is going on? We don't feel safe.

The last time this occur people didn't sleep at there various houses some went to hotels and churches to pass there night, which same is going to happen this night.

Distribution of arms to Fulani herdmen terrorists.
Re: An Unidentified Helicopter by Jakumo(m): 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
Consray:

Most likely you witnessed part of a routine military training mission. As you know there is a heightened sense of insecurity throughout the nation of Nigeria due to the menace of Islamic terror in the north, and of unknown gunmen in other regions. Your report of a military airplane screaming low overhead also suggests that a military exercise might have been in progress.

Alternatively, the helicopter may have landed as a precaution after the pilot noticed a warning light on the instrument panel. A cursory inspection of the suspected problem was performed on the ground after which a decision was made to depart soon after landing.

1 Like

Re: An Unidentified Helicopter by Eleyigidgan: 5:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
Jakumo:

Most likely you witnessed part of a routine military training mission. As you know there is a heightened sense of insecurity throughout the nation of Nigeria due to the menace of Islamic terror in the north, and of unknown gunmen in other regions. Your report of a military airplane screaming low overhead also suggests that a military exercise might have been in progress.

Alternatively, the helicopter may have landed as a precaution after the pilot noticed a warning light on the instrument panel. A cursory inspection of the suspected problem was performed on the ground after which a decision was made to depart soon after landing.
same here is happening in Akwa Ibom State and you're right it's military training exercise in progress.
cc consray

(1) (Reply)

NPC Accountant Killed In Anambra By Stepson Over N1m / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Sons In Fresh Plateau Attack / Scam Alert: Bank Account Created Without My Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.