Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Family Protests At Ibadan Hospital Over Mutilated Corpse Of Relative (Graphic) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Family Protests At Ibadan Hospital Over Mutilated Corpse Of Relative (Graphic) (47446 Views)

I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung / Pregnant Woman Dies In Kano Hospital Over Payment Alerts Delay / She's In Hospital Over Ovarian Cyst Complications! Gynaecologist's Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Protests At Ibadan Hospital Over Mutilated Corpse Of Relative (Graphic) by barinedan(m): 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
Even the dead no longer rest in peace here in Nigeria, it is either NNPC tanker will crush an ambulance carrying a casket or hospital will be remove body parts
Re: Family Protests At Ibadan Hospital Over Mutilated Corpse Of Relative (Graphic) by Funflipper: 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
Yoruba demon don strike again. But what is going on with our socalled majority tribes?
Hausa (aboki)- terrorism and banditry.
Igbo (nyamiri)- drug trafficking,
Yoruba (afonja)- rituals and human parts mining. Una weldone o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Protests At Ibadan Hospital Over Mutilated Corpse Of Relative (Graphic) by bizzibodi(m): 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
No b SW?na dia ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Protests At Ibadan Hospital Over Mutilated Corpse Of Relative (Graphic) by Skodiswayze(m): 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
Weyrey. Ekweremadu na Yoruba too?

prophetfire:
Chai!!! Yorubas and organ harvesting. Na waooo.
Re: Family Protests At Ibadan Hospital Over Mutilated Corpse Of Relative (Graphic) by EmekaA125(m): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
Skull mining and organ harvesting a booming business in the SouthWest.
Re: Family Protests At Ibadan Hospital Over Mutilated Corpse Of Relative (Graphic) by EmekaA125(m): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
Funflipper:
Yoruba demon don strike again. But what is going on with our socalled majority tribes?
Sad. Very sad
Re: Family Protests At Ibadan Hospital Over Mutilated Corpse Of Relative (Graphic) by EmekaA125(m): 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
Safyqueen:
People brave sha no be small.

Tribal sentimental people will soon full this thread. Crime thrives everywhere.
Come thrives when it comes to SE, una go begin ethnic profiling.
Re: Family Protests At Ibadan Hospital Over Mutilated Corpse Of Relative (Graphic) by chigator2: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
How wicked are humans... Less than 24hours they have mutilated a corpse

Na your breed of people. Savages
Re: Family Protests At Ibadan Hospital Over Mutilated Corpse Of Relative (Graphic) by Moh247: 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
chigator2:

Na your breed of people. Savages

Amazing how a full brain whose head has been skewed with Tribalism doesn't know we are all same breed of homosapiens
Re: Family Protests At Ibadan Hospital Over Mutilated Corpse Of Relative (Graphic) by themanderon: 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
pacificom:
Government should get tough on this type of crime. Let them remove the part taken from a corpse in the body of anyone caught with human part. Simple !

The same government that some of them are heavily involved is the same government that will solve it? Seems you don't know how heavily diabolic some of our leaders are.
Re: Family Protests At Ibadan Hospital Over Mutilated Corpse Of Relative (Graphic) by chigator2: 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Amazing how a full brain whose head has been skewed with Tribalism doesn't know we are all same breed of homosapiens

Godforbid that I should be on equal level with Moh247

“ All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others. ” George Orwell. One thing I'm sure is that I don't come from a place where we kill ourselves to generate ritual money. Both the big and small, educated and illiterate. I pity your future waste-land.
Re: Family Protests At Ibadan Hospital Over Mutilated Corpse Of Relative (Graphic) by FireUpNow(m): 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hospital sef don enter organ harveay too. Afonjas nor fail for skull ming level
Re: Family Protests At Ibadan Hospital Over Mutilated Corpse Of Relative (Graphic) by Tfx1: 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
Really
Re: Family Protests At Ibadan Hospital Over Mutilated Corpse Of Relative (Graphic) by lomprico(m): 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
Miners in suit undecided
Re: Family Protests At Ibadan Hospital Over Mutilated Corpse Of Relative (Graphic) by AmazingELixir: 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
lipsrsealed

Even the dead can't rest for afonja people ....na wao oo
Re: Family Protests At Ibadan Hospital Over Mutilated Corpse Of Relative (Graphic) by Emdebby2: 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
The dead too cannot rest in peace in this country.
Re: Family Protests At Ibadan Hospital Over Mutilated Corpse Of Relative (Graphic) by netmillionaires(m): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
You are just like my Edo brother who once argued that when people talk about accents in Nigeria, one will be hearing of Hausa accent, yoruba accent and igbo accent. He postulated that it is because the binis are the only ones without accent. I almost fall down laughing.

I then make him to understand that all tribes have accent even among the Caucasians. The reason why the three Nigerian tribes have always being mentioned in most things is because they are the major tribes. All other tribes are somewhat inconsequential.

Funflipper:
Re: Family Protests At Ibadan Hospital Over Mutilated Corpse Of Relative (Graphic) by Funflipper: 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
netmillionaires:
You are just like my Edo brother who once argued that when people talk about accents in Nigeria, one will be hearing of Hausa accent, yoruba accent and igbo accent. He postulated that it is because the binis are the only ones without accent. I almost fall down laughing.

I then make him to understand that all tribes have accent even among the Caucasians. The reason why the three Nigerian tribes have always being mentioned in most things is because they are the major tribes. All other tribes are somewhat inconsequential.

You are right. Growing up as a child, our social studies curriculum made it very clear to us that Hausas, Igbos and Yorubas are the first class citizens of Nigeria. There is a certain limit you can get to in government if you are unlucky to be born outside the super three and it is just the way it is. For exanple, It would be like an abomination for anyone outside the three major tribes to aspire to be president of Nigeria. The only way that can ever happen is the death of the president like innthe case of Goodluck Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Family Protests At Ibadan Hospital Over Mutilated Corpse Of Relative (Graphic) by Georgejeez: 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
Name checkers association
What's the verdict?
The children of the Wild wide West have struck as usual
Re: Family Protests At Ibadan Hospital Over Mutilated Corpse Of Relative (Graphic) by delishpot: 4:05am On Nov 01, 2022
Nigerians and desperation to make it by any snd every means. Maybe they even murdered the woman just to harvest her flesh for ritual purpose.
Re: Family Protests At Ibadan Hospital Over Mutilated Corpse Of Relative (Graphic) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:00am On Nov 01, 2022
lereinter:

Lolzzzzz

Is it because of body parts harvesting that Islam religion say burial should be immediate

You know how many coma people that would have been buried due to this your loved Islam religious practice

Do you know how many Islam grave yard that have been broken into by this satanic body hunters

Islam didn't solve anything here

There are surveillance cameras now, Besides the dead is not put on the bare ground, you will not understand if you ain't a Muslim and have never witnessed how dead bodies are buried
Re: Family Protests At Ibadan Hospital Over Mutilated Corpse Of Relative (Graphic) by BABANGBALI: 8:58am On Nov 01, 2022
Very useless country, where the dead cannot rest in peace
Re: Family Protests At Ibadan Hospital Over Mutilated Corpse Of Relative (Graphic) by zumbigbo(m): 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
[quote author=ElBenny post=118016097]This is really sad.

But why the woman face come resemble BAT na? [/quote

All the women in your family go resemble the same. Disrespectful fool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinese Doctors Remove 13Kg Of Stuck Poo From Man's Bowel After 22 Years / 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault / Please What Is Breaking Out On My Skin ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.