Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment (264113 Views)

Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply / Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation / 2022 Graduate Trainee Program At Sterling Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
LiciousDocLuv:

Lol. Like what happened really? Aramco came calling or what? I don't seem to be able to wrap my head around this news....

Naaaah niggas, Airsay can't leave! We've gatto meet at Bonny. lol

Lol...you won't see me at Bonny, PH, Abuja or even the London offices o.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nicer(m): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
The wait is almost over folks. Brace for impact

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by BrizzyA(m): 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nicer:

Hot Sauce

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Cenmen: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nicer:

When you see this kind of message from Nicer...then know that the die is cast!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nicer:

Thank you so much for this update. Finally, something we can hold. Hopefully, the wait ends well.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nicer:

Wow....I have never been this anxious. Wishing everyone the very best.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nicer(m): 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
Check your emails regularly from now. Respond on time if you're lucky enough to get the message you're hoping for. Good luck. You're all stars no matter what happens. every single one of you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nicer:
Check your emails regularly from now. Respond on time if you're lucky enough to get the message you're hoping for. Good luck. You're all stars no matter what happens. every single one of you.

Thanks again.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Aboki12: 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nicer:
Thanks sir for keeping us posted. Fingers crossed!
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nicer:

Please how many is the company taking?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by SammyPaulz: 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nicer:
Thanks alot.
Anxiety be having the best of me right now. It will end in praise ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
Whatever happens, everyone of you that made it to AC should pat yourselves on the back for a job well done. Don't hold your breaths to much and dare I say, Hope for the best but prepare for the worst. For those who will get PEME, your lives are about to experience unimaginable change

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by kelvinprince4u: 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nicer:
Boss, abeg can you drop the particular date, so that we can be sleeping well till that date.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 2:53am On Jul 19, 2023
airsaylongcome:
Whatever happens, everyone of you that made it to AC should pat yourselves on the back for a job well done. Don't hold your breaths to much and dare I say, Hope for the best but prepare for the worst. For those who will get PEME, your lives are about to experience unimaginable change

A positive change that even their village people would have no choice than to approve

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ShalomYellow: 6:41am On Jul 19, 2023
Jesus I need this job
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by dondestiny(m): 8:19am On Jul 19, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Thanks for this

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nicer(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2023
start checking today

kelvinprince4u:

Boss, abeg can you drop the particular date, so that we can be sleeping well till that date.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by 0x1rvin: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2023
checking every 5 minutes ๐Ÿ˜‚ even though I saw all their mails dropped afternoon/evening
omo, I wish everyone luck, it's not easy
Nicer:
start checking today

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2023
0x1rvin:
checking every 5 minutes ๐Ÿ˜‚ even though I saw all their mails dropped afternoon/evening
omo, I wish everyone luck, it's not easy

It is not easy my bro. It will end well ๐Ÿ™‚

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 10:13am On Jul 19, 2023
Nicer:
start checking today

Lol! Dis was how u "tension" us that year. Kudos on keeping the intel coming

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nicer(m): 10:19am On Jul 19, 2023
Lol. How i for do my brother? i don't want anyone to say they missed their chance because they didn't check their mails.

airsaylongcome:

Lol! Dis was how u "tension" us that year. Kudos on keeping the intel coming

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2023
Nicer:
Lol. How i for do my brother? i don't want anyone to say they missed their chance because they didn't check their mails.

Totally get that. They will be "paralyzed" with worry sha. The prospective GTs I mean. I just dey playback my anticipation for AC success mail. Our own was brutal cos we waited 11 months to get the "your performance has been adjudged satisfactory."

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by SammyPaulz: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Totally get that. They will be "paralyzed" with worry sha. The prospective GTs I mean. I just dey playback my anticipation for AC success mail. Our own was brutal cos we waited 11 months to get the "your performance has been adjudged satisfactory."

Paralysed with worry for real.
I've been unable to focus, imagining all there is to imagine about this mail.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by kabilayu: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2023
ShalomYellow:
Jesus I need this job

shalomyellow, i have been sending message to u but no reply from u regards the AC practice manual document that u saw from a whatsapp group.pls send it to( kabilayu@gmail.com), pls i need it for future purpose. thanks
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by 0x1rvin: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2023
Nicer:

Someone has received mail already, how accurate is this sir if you donโ€™t mind asking
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2023
0x1rvin:

Someone has received mail already, how accurate is this sir if you donโ€™t mind asking

I don't know if the person that says they have received is telling the truth or not unless they share a screen grab (cropping out their name of course).

But with Nicer, he was almost always spot on he was tensioning us. It's was almost like that saying we're they say "the witch cried in the night and the baby died in the morning".

Nicer fit talk for morning make email drop for afternoon

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by SammyPaulz: 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
airsaylongcome:

I don't know if the person that says they have received is telling the truth or not unless they share a screen grab (cropping out their name of course).

But with Nicer, he was almost always spot on he was tensioning us. It's was almost like that saying we're they say "the witch cried in the night and the baby died in the morning".

Nicer fit talk for morning make email drop for afternoon
They have. It's true. Someone sent the screenshot.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
SammyPaulz:

Then I'm sorry for this thread and people's inbox today. Refresh go nearly kill both

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
SammyPaulz:

Wow... congratulations to them.

Hopefully the mails will come in batches
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nicer(m): 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
Congrats to them. others should check today

0x1rvin:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Aboki12: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nicer:
Congrats to them. others should check today

Sir around what time do you think the last email will drop? 4pm today?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
Can confirm that emails have landed. Congratulations to everyone that has received and those yet to receive

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (95) (Reply)

Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 / List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.