Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment (264127 Views)

Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply / Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation / 2022 Graduate Trainee Program At Sterling Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by SammyPaulz: 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
Jamil01010101:
Was anyone placed on waitlist?
how do we know if we're in wait-list?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2023
SammyPaulz:
how do we know if we're in wait-list?

I don't know, I am just asking if such has happened already. Since no success mail since yesterday, maybe waitlist mail is already going out. The reason I used a question mark.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by SammyPaulz: 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
Jamil01010101:

I don't know, I am just asking if such has happened already. Since no success mail since yesterday, maybe waitlist mail is already going out. The reason I used a question mark.
but do you know if there was such in previous years?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
SammyPaulz:
but do you know if there was such in previous years?

2017 - Yes (but later cancelled)
2007/2008 - Yes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by 0x1rvin: 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2023
I don’t think waitlist comes immediately, some questions that are being asked can be answered by yourself if you think twice before posting it

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by kelvinprince4u: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
@Nicer please we need you, pls drop update for those that have not received the mail yet.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
1. To EVERYONE: As long as you haven't gotten reject mails, there is still hope.

2. IF THERE WOULD BE Waitlist mails, it would come after all progress mails have been sent and responded to, but that's IF...

3. For the last Operators/Technicians, ALL waitlist were called, dunno how this GT would be though...

Congratulations once again to the successful persons...The Creme de la Creme...The 1% of the 1%...

And to those yet to get mails, just relax and keep hope alive....

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
jasonex4:
1. To EVERYONE: As long as you haven't gotten reject mails, there is still hope.

2. IF THERE WOULD BE Waitlist mails, it would come after all progress mails have been sent and responded to, but that's IF...

3. For the last Operators/Technicians, ALL waitlist were called, dunno how this GT would be though...

Congratulations once again to the successful persons...The Creme de la Creme...The 1% of the 1%...

And to those yet to get mails, just relax and keep hope alive....

grin grin NLNG lingo. It's super competitive sha. Less than 1% success rate.

While I'm somewhat conversant with the process, there has been some variation in the current process. It's like dem dey do am rush-rush like Indomie dis time. But like jasonex4 has said, still be hopeful.

Congratulations to everyone that has gotten their letter. You will suddenly realise that you have an account manager for your bank account after your first "gbemu" (salary). Don't forget to "demand" for all corporate gifts that your bank will be giving by year end. I particularly liked the notebooks that Zenith Bank and GTBank gives.

Just to re-emphasize, the process is one of the most transparent recruitment process I have ever encountered by a Nigerian employer. I remember when it all started and there were detractors saying all sorts of things about the process. Today where are all those nay sayers? I may no longer be an employee of NLNG but I have the utmost respect for the company a d their GT recruitment process.

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by BrizzyA(m): 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2023
This one that closing remarks are dropping already. Let me drink water.

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by No9ner(m): 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2023
BrizzyA:
This one that closing remarks are dropping already. Let me drink water.

This is the first time I’ve laughed out loud today 😂. I feel you tho, today was a stressful day. Congrats to those that got in, wish them nothing but success!

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
Please anyone with credible info should please say something about the success and the waitlist. Is the success mail still dropping, those yet to get should we be expectant?

The waitlist, is it going to happen in this recruitment process or only success and regret mail and that will be the end?

This year's format is intense.

Cc: Nicer
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ShalomYellow: 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
Mr. Nicer please is there another batch coming?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ShalomYellow: 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2023
This place is very quiet, did someone receive any mail today?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ShalomYellow: 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
Mr. Nicer any word from you will reduce the stress many people are going through
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ShalomYellow: 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2023
We were told that they will get back to us in August for my accessment center. Please people that have gotten offer please confirm you were told July not August
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by casanova96(m): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
ShalomYellow:
We were told that they will get back to us in August for my accessment center. Please people that have gotten offer please confirm you were told July not August

According to PH guys, It was “you will hear from us in 6 weeks”

It had to be one of the following:

a) 6 weeks from the day they were told
b) 6 weeks from the end of AC
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ShalomYellow: 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
casanova96:

According to PH guys, It was “you will hear from us in 6 weeks”

It had to be one of the following:

a) 6 weeks from the day they were told
b) 6 weeks from the end of AC
the lady told us August not 6 weeks, so there is another batch in August. Thank God. This is a fantastic news. P
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ShalomYellow: 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
Please the people that have gotten offer, can you confirm the clothes you wore. Please can you also confirm if you have withdrawn from the ATM card given to you

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by 0x1rvin: 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
Anything to keep the hope alive😂

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Coolniggaz: 8:58am On Jul 21, 2023
airsaylongcome:

grin grin NLNG lingo. It's super competitive sha. Less than 1% success rate.

While I'm somewhat conversant with the process, there has been some variation in the current process. It's like dem dey do am rush-rush like Indomie dis time. But like jasonex4 has said, still be hopeful.

Congratulations to everyone that has gotten their letter. You will suddenly realise that you have an account manager for your bank account after your first "gbemu" (salary). Don't forget to "demand" for all corporate gifts that your bank will be giving by year end. I particularly liked the notebooks that Zenith Bank and GTBank gives.

Just to re-emphasize, the process is one of the most transparent recruitment process I have ever encountered by a Nigerian employer. I remember when it all started and there were detractors saying all sorts of things about the process. Today where are all those nay sayers? I may no longer be an employee of NLNG but I have the utmost respect for the company a d their GT recruitment process.

Does this mean that only one person on nairaland got called? It sounds strange tbh.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 9:36am On Jul 21, 2023
Coolniggaz:

Does this mean that only one person on nairaland got called? It sounds strange tbh.

Naaaah. Loads of people got called. Many aren't just saying so here. Which I find weird for this set. People just want to soak content without giving in return. Remember that the 2028 set will be looking up to this one for hope and inspiration. Everybody wants to take, nobody wants to give

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by 0x1rvin: 9:38am On Jul 21, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Naaaah. Loads of people got called. Many aren't just saying so here. Which I find weird for this set. People just want to soak content without giving in return. Remember that the 2028 set will be looking up to this one for hope and inspiration. Everybody wants to take, nobody wants to give
💯, I believe people are just keeping it within. While also some people don’t know about such platforms existing or just don’t want to be involved. I personally know a couple of persons (shy of 10) that got it but are not in WhatsApp group or on nairaland
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Aboki12: 9:40am On Jul 21, 2023
airsaylongcome:

I think one of the reasons this thread isn't as hot as the previous one is because most of the issues to be discussed here were already discussed there. Many people will just read the previous one and be satisfied.

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Coolniggaz: 10:10am On Jul 21, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Okay, but I still want to believe that the total number is quite low. Seems strange how everything is just quiet.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by No9ner(m): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2023
Coolniggaz:

Okay, but I still want to believe that the total number is quite low. Seems strange how everything is just quiet.

I know 3 people who got in, none of whom are on this platform. I don’t want to believe this platform alone gives an accurate representation of the number of people who received the mails.

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2023
No9ner:

I know 3 people who got in, none of whom are on this platform. I don’t want to believe this platform alone gives an accurate representation of the number of people who received the mails.

You are right that not all applicants are here. It was the same back then. But I can tell you easily that at least half of them are here. What made the former thread "hot" though was the long duration of that recruitment. We were basically supporting each others mental health. Cos at some point many of us had given up hope. So any small update (after months of nothing) was a big deal

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 11:49am On Jul 21, 2023
How is the total number quite low? typically the numbers are not usually alot, maybe 100 at most. Given the number of people that did the AC, I imagine it must be challenging to find the best 100
Coolniggaz:

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 11:49am On Jul 21, 2023
This year's recruitment was swift. They kept to their word saying everyone will resume within a year of the advert being published.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Aboki12: 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2023
Someone was contacted by NLNG via sms at 11:40am today and asked to check his email for important message. Please put your eyes on your sms. Best wishes!
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2023
ExpertNLer:
This year's recruitment was swift. They kept to their word saying everyone will resume within a year of the advert being published.

It was "too swift" it feels like "cheating". I MEAN LNG recruitment is "supposed" to be a long drawn movie na. U are "supposed" to write SHL then go and gain like 18 months work experience before results come out. Then write AC and gain like 1 extra year work experience before result comes out. Then "play" for like three months before resuming

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2023
Aboki12:
Someone was contacted by NLNG via sms at 11:40am today and asked to check his email for important message. Please put your eyes on your sms. Best wishes!

I think it is for experience hire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (95) (Reply)

Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 / List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies.