Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,232 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:28 PM

Lessons From Loss Of Ifeanyi Adeleke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lessons From Loss Of Ifeanyi Adeleke (953 Views)

Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' / Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons From Loss Of Ifeanyi Adeleke by 1TripleC: 6:57am On Nov 01, 2022
Must Read:

I've searched everywhere to find the tiniest clue that this is fake news...

But everything points to the reality of this sad news...

As a father, I can't imagine losing a son in such a terrific way... I can only imagine the pain of Davido and Chioma each time the images of their son drowning in a swimming pool replays in their mind. A part of them have died. It is impossible to heal from this pain.

As always, there's a lesson to learn.... This post can save another child's life. Please read soberly:

When I installed a fence around my swimming pool, a female friend told me my pool no longer looked modern...

I told her about D-Banj whose son drowned in his swimming pool in 2018... I told her that male-children are extremely unpredictable. Gladly, I convinced her that protecting a child's life is better than a world class looking swimming pool. She ended up installing a fence around her pool too. One day, she found her child mysteriously alone at the pool side but fortunately the fence stopped her from going inside the pool unattended. She WhatsApped me the scary picture with a "thank you for your advice".

The door leading to my swimming pool is 247 locked. The only way a child can go to the swimming pool side is if an adult unlocks the door. There are 3 cameras connected to the internet with high alert mode watching every movement around the pool side. I receive alerts on my phones for every movement around the pool side. This level of security was inspired by D-Banj's case. It broke me that what a father built for the pleasure of his family could end up causing the family the deepest pain. I decided never to let my wealth bring me sorrow.

If you have a swimming pool, you must implement EXTRA security and protection measures even if the extra measures distorts the beauty of your space - this is the lesson every swimming pool owner should learn and Implement ASAP. This should be the last time we will lose a child in such horrific manner.

While we wait for an official statement from the Adelekes, we can only pray and learn. Act immediately. Secure the lives of our children.

My heart goes out to the Adelekes. And to our son Ifeanyi, WE FAILED YOU. WE ARE SORRY SON �.

Never again.

Charles Awuzie

2 Likes

Re: Lessons From Loss Of Ifeanyi Adeleke by skyoboy(m): 7:02am On Nov 01, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Lessons From Loss Of Ifeanyi Adeleke by hisgrace090: 7:08am On Nov 01, 2022
Recieving treatment is what I heard last.
Re: Lessons From Loss Of Ifeanyi Adeleke by kelvine(m): 7:18am On Nov 01, 2022
No need to have a swimming pool, a jacuzzi is in the house is fine.
Whenever you want to swim use a public pool where u have the fun of swimming with others.

Lord have mercy on me, maybe this is because I am not rich enough to have one.

2 Likes

Re: Lessons From Loss Of Ifeanyi Adeleke by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 01, 2022
Still in shock.
Re: Lessons From Loss Of Ifeanyi Adeleke by Dangrace01: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2022
Dbanj: showed pics of son close to swimming pool

Davido: showed pics of son in swimming pool.

Hidden in plain sight is always how they operate.

I try to convince myself that Jesus Satan illuminati is not real but these people keep giving me reason to believe.

Whitney Houston
Whitney Houston daughter

(1) (Reply)

Davido Breaks Silence Following Death Of His Son, Ifeanyi, Unfollows Top Celebs / Who Is Your Current Best Artist Between Rugerboy And Rema (see Video) / Davido’s Lawyer, Manager Remove Their IG Profile Photos In Solidarity With Singe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.