Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) (19598 Views)

Woman Gets ₦1M For Mourning Passionately At Her Father's Funeral (Pix, Video) / Guests & Bouncers Struggling To Pick Money At Obi Cubana’s Mum's Funeral (Pics) / Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) by Metrix147: 8:30am On Nov 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPONKGuwltM

The Chief Medical Director of Federal Medical Centre, Umuahia, Abia State, Professor Azubuike Onyebuchi has spoken on what he intends to do with donations, gifts, and all proceeds from his father's burial which took place recently.

Pa Micah Onyebuchi, a former deputy local government chairman in Abia state and a former chairman of Abia State Universal Basic Education Board (ASUBEB), was given Thursday aid to rest at his country home last week Amuzukwu Ibeku in Umuahia North LGA.

He passed on at the graceful age of 90.

Speaking to ABN TV shortly after the funeral his son, Prof. Onyebuchi disclosed that the burial proceeds will be channeled into endowing a charity foundation in honour of the memory of his late father.

This he further said was the last instruction his late father gave to him before passing away last June 2022.

The foundation to be named after his father is also to immortalize his love for humanity.

Prof. Onyebuchi said as means of encouraging the good virtues of his late father, the family will institute a Foundation under his name, “All the proceeds, all the things, support people gave me in burying my father will be used as seed money as an endowment fund for the foundation, I am not touching anything, I am going to use it in establishing a Foundation," he stated.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/proceeds-from-my-fathers-funeral-goes-to-charity-cmd-fmc-umuahia-prof-onyebuchi-video/

1 Like

Re: Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) by BossGerald: 8:39am On Nov 01, 2022
Federal medical Centre in umuahia and chief medical professor??

I thought yoruba Muslim miscreants said nothing dey for east??...hate filled roaming human being undecided

Rip pa micah onyebuchi

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) by phorget(m): 9:06am On Nov 01, 2022
And my second name is “Charity”.

5 Likes

Re: Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) by Realmi: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
...the one wey him chop for government pass the donations.....well even at that....it was thoughtful of him
Re: Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) by driand(m): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2022

You don't have a poor person I. Your family?

When they are rich they act like no one should be broke...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) by Brainlight: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
THIS GIRL CHARITY.... SUPPOSE BE A BILLIONAIRE... BY NOW.

2 Likes

Re: Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) by ImoleNaija: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
phorget:
And my second name is “Charity”.

Lobatan grin

1 Like

Re: Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) by Shellsploit: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
Unprecedented charity
Re: Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) by Cosmatikka: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
Good one
PETER OBI is coming, let all Obidients rejoice
Let all the suffering agbadorians get ready to eat better food.
Let all the mikano boys get ready for steady light.
Let all the bandits and enemies of Nigeria pick race because the wrath of th law is about to fall on you.
Let all the career politicians find work because politics will be made less lucrative.
Let all the Amoda touts be ready to do something meaningful with their lives.
Let all the Nairaland haters continue to hate cos they can't stop a moving train

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) by Cmanforall: 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nice

Is he related to one former Minister of Health?
Re: Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) by Starships4u(m): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
The FTC, what correlation has the two with the post
Re: Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) by Ofiadiegwu: 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
Prof. Do as you have promised.

It's encouraging to remember the downtrodden with some goodies of this life
Re: Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) by BabaOfLagos: 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
Right decision.

For those who understands Basketball profits.. See the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7169675/
Re: Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) by Akfrenzy(m): 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
grin IGBO AMAKA

We lead others Emulate

2 Likes

Re: Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2022
good of you
Re: Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) by irunoko(m): 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nigerians and mediocre mentality

Why he no fit build hospital in his home town and name it after his father and offer subsidized Medical services to the rural people in honour of his father or open a medical research centre that deals with whatever disease in honour of his father

Make una dey copy good/positive things from oyinbo man land no be cross dressing and some unconventional and unafrican sEXUAL orientation in the name of being woke undecided
Re: Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) by Badadvisor: 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
driand:

No mind them with mumu eye service. Charity organization that will soon be left to rot away. Silly eye service

2 Likes

Re: Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) by irunoko(m): 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
driand:

exactly my thoughts

At least if he provided free scholarship for him relatives wey no afford to go school or set them up in buisness, they'll have appreciated it instead of this outward display of fake Goodwill
Re: Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) by Ice4jez(m): 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
BossGerald:

I thought yoruba Muslim miscreants said nothing dey for east??...hate filled roaming human being undecided

Rip pa micah onyebuchi
rest my brother rest .u ve work to do so ur children too can donate like this .

1 Like

Re: Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) by BossGerald: 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ice4jez:
rest my brother rest .u ve work to do so ur children too can donate like this .

Lol, what work are you doing right now Mr. Workaholic?? And what has your children donated??
Re: Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) by shortIGBOman: 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
BossGerald:

Rip pa micah onyebuchi

Federal Medical Center is the biggest Federal infrastructure in the entire EAST. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) by FireUpNow(m): 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
Realmi:
...the one wey him chop for government pass the donations.....well even at that....it was thoughtful of him
What about the governor of your state
Re: Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) by Purposeciti: 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
Good move. Wasteful Tradition must end
Re: Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) by Enimin: 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
Metrix147:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPONKGuwltM

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/proceeds-from-my-fathers-funeral-goes-to-charity-cmd-fmc-umuahia-prof-onyebuchi-video/

Na only Ibo people dey generate profit & loss statement from funeral ceremony angry

That's a much higher level of greed altogether

1 Like

Re: Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) by BossGerald: 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Federal Medical Center is the biggest Federal infrastructure in the entire EAST. grin grin

Hehehe, I thought nothing dey for east...I don't know oo it might be thr biggest.

Isn't it wonderful how the region you so much hated has developed itself even without the federal government intervention??

Give it to the igbos abeg
Re: Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) by jubrilELsudan: 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
ODE

Re: Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) by dewiseacre(m): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
Honestly, I don't understand the correlation between "proceeds" and burial. What are they selling or auctioning?
Re: Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) by shortIGBOman: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
BossGerald:

Hehehe, I thought nothing dey for east...I don't know oo it might be thr biggest.

Isn't it wonderful how the region you so much hated has developed itself even without the federal government intervention??

Give it to the igbos abeg

How did they develop themselves? Buhari is the one that lift them small. Buhari build the International Airports in both Anambra and Ebonyi. He also build the second Niger Bridge.

Re: Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) by BossGerald: 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
shortIGBOman:

How did they develop themselves? Buhari is the one that lift them small. Buhari build the International Airports in both Anambra and Ebonyi. He also build the second Niger Bridge.

Buhari built which Airport?? Keep deceiving yourself.

I know it disturbs you that the east you so much hated has developed rapidly more than your overrated region despite its total destruction during the civil war grin

My happiness is that other ethnic nationals here have known you people for who you are; divisive and slimmy creatures...tueh
Re: Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) by HRMK: 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
lets hope its not one of those smart strategy by which politicians seek elective positions!
Re: Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) by shortIGBOman: 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
BossGerald:

Buhari built which Airport?? Keep deceiving yourself.

I know it disturbs you that the east you so much hated has developed rapidly more than your overrated region despite its total destruction during the civil war grin

My happiness is that other ethnic nationals here have known you people for who you are; divisive and slimmy creatures...tueh

Buhari build Anambra international Airport and Ebonyi Cargo Airport. That's why IGBO People see Buhari as their MESSIAH. Ndigbo too love President Buhari.

See as mama Amaka dey Kiss Buhari on his lips. Pure love from Igbo people. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Does Wedding Planners Charge / Davido's 20th Birthday Party At The Deuces Night Club / Why Do Women Rent "Wedding Gowns "And Men Buy New Suits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.