Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,638 members, 7,847,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census - Jobs/Vacancies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census (224904 Views)

2023 Census: Adhoc Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Allowances / Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 / Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by odutugars: 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
ennyj01:

Supervisor

Kosofe local government, Lagos.
Approved?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Olowozain: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
Application status pending or approved, screened or unscreened, almost everyone that applied would be invited for LGA level training (all functionaries: enumerators, supervisors, coordinators and so on would received the same level of training and practicum). The tasks are much, more people are needed.

Secondly, the position you applied for is your desirable position, however, your position as a census functionary would be determined after the training and quality assessment.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by ennyj01(m): 9:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
odutugars:

Approved?

Still pending.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by DamiAyo17(f): 9:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lordibm:
Beg the man, they're the ones in charge

Beg them..they are d ones in charge of approval...dat was d same thing they told me when I went on Tuesday...but as d man see say I no ready to go home, he assured me it will be approved d next day...and he surely did..

Infact,one lady came to complain d same day I went... immediately she left inside d office, her status was approved instantly

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Stargurl20(f): 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
Olowozain:
Application status pending or approved, screened or unscreened, almost everyone that applied would be invited for LGA level training (all functionaries: enumerators, supervisors, coordinators and so on would received the same level of training and practicum). The tasks are much, more people are needed.

Secondly, the position you applied for is your desirable position, however, your position as a census functionary would be determined after the training and quality assessment.
Na different things we go sha dey read and hear. Ok o

2 Likes

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by orlathemayg(m): 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
Nothing is working in this country. We don't appreciate hardwork in this country. Later the government will come out to say the youth are lazy.
Bakerdav:
imagine,all of you wan die for the recruitment

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by orlathemayg(m): 11:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
Most of us borrowed money to partake in that 10days, for some of us it was 13 days. Someone in my group was sacked because of this training. Many of us started the virtual training online with our data and time with no compensation now look at what the accountable system of ours is doing.
Olushylay1:
Today makes it three weeks after the 10 days training from 7am to 7pm including Sundays for state facilitators and up till now,we have not been given a Penny or kobo...They sent us away without giving us transport or feeding allowance..
Anyways,nobody will train enumerators, supervisors etc untill the state facilitators have been paid....
Federal government is saying that no money to pay NPC Ad-hoc staff for now untill further notice.

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by orlathemayg(m): 11:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
Mine eye also shall see my desire on mine enemies, and mine ears shall hear my desire of the wicked that rise up against me. Psalm 92:11.

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by ebenezer880(m): 12:36am On Feb 17, 2023
Please who applied from Ekiti state and has been approved...

Make he no be say nah general problem for people wey day that side abeg
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Jnetolak5(f): 1:42am On Feb 17, 2023
But I thought the payments suppose to come after all work is done, someone who had worked for the census before told me that sha ooo......that is why the pay is always much cause they usually add the training allowance and work allowance together.
orlathemayg:
Most of us borrowed money to partake in that 10 days, for some of us it was 13 days. Someone in my group was sacked because of this training. Many of us started the virtual training online with our data and time with no compensation now look at what our accountable system of ours is doing.

3 Likes

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Stargurl20(f): 6:54am On Feb 17, 2023
ebenezer880:
Please who applied from Ekiti state and has been approved...

Make he no be say nah general problem for people wey day that side abeg

I tire o....
Still went there yesterday, and I found no one
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Prechboy(m): 8:37am On Feb 17, 2023
Please when I went for screening at the local govt, the official said my record isn't found after inputting my NIN in the portal. But my registration was successful and my status is showing pending. So I'm confused how come my record isn't found. What can I do, anyone here having same issue?

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Khisagye(m): 8:44am On Feb 17, 2023
Jnetolak5:
But I thought the payments suppose to come after all work is done, someone who had worked for the census before told me that sha ooo......that is why the pay is always much cause they usually add the training allowance and work allowance together.
Not really. Training allowances would be paid when you are in the field for the main census, it is assumed one will use it to fend for his/herself thru out the census period.
As for facilitators their training allowance would be paid when they start training enumerators/supervisors

3 Likes

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Sylove: 10:14am On Feb 17, 2023
Khisagye:

Not really. Training allowances would be paid when you are in the field for the main census, it is assumed one will use it to fend for his/herself thru out the census period.
As for facilitators their training allowance would be paid when they start training enumerators/supervisors
what about enumerators will they be paid for training?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by bibinwaka: 10:30am On Feb 17, 2023
Khisagye:

From the NPC staffs mouth, we were told money will be paid after everything. So as for people not to scram before other jobs.

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Seeck: 10:31am On Feb 17, 2023
Prechboy:
Please when I went for screening at the local govt, the official said my record isn't found after inputting my NIN in the portal. But my registration was successful and my status is showing pending. So I'm confused how come my record isn't found. What can I do, anyone here having same issue?

Let's see the link you used for your registration
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by chariiks(m): 11:49am On Feb 17, 2023
Shemmyglo:

Did you do any screening?
Yes, I did screening. It was approved after 2 days of screening which was done on 3rd February
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 17, 2023
When will Alimosho approve us?? A month now
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Shemmyglo(f): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
chariiks:

Yes, I did screening. It was approved after 2 days of screening which was done on 3rd February
Thanks
Here, they refused to screen Field coordinators

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Prechboy(m): 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
Seeck:

Let's see the link you used for your registration
I used the original link. I registered since November
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by shemite: 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
Can anybody confirm, Start Application icon is back on the site

3 Likes

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by comtem2011: 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
shemite:
Can anybody confirm, Start Application icon is back on the site
Its back, but not going yet.

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by shemite: 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
All right bro
comtem2011:
Its back, but not going yet.

They should attend to we that our status still showing pending after going forward the screening, cause it seems they need more people has someone as mentioned in this thread
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by michigang: 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
shemite:
All right bro

They should attend to we that our status still showing pending after going forward the screening, cause it seems they need more people has someone as mentioned in this thread
when did you screen?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by shemite: 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
michigang:
when did you screen?

31 Jan
Ona-Ara LG
Oyo State
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by buttlover(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
I did not attend any screening or test. I saw my portal approved and I immediately input my bank details

3 Likes

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by michigang: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
shemite:

31 Jan Ona-Ara LG Oyo State
i did mine 3 feb. Status still pending.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by michigang: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
shemite:

31 Jan Ona-Ara LG Oyo State
i did mine 3 feb. Status still pending.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by michigang: 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
shemite:
All right bro

i saw them writing names today
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by shemite: 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
Which local govt is that bro

michigang:
i saw them writing names today
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by ebenezer880(m): 12:01am On Feb 18, 2023
Stargurl20:

I tire o....
Still went there yesterday, and I found no one

😭😭😭
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by jfkenny(m): 7:38am On Feb 18, 2023
The site is open for registeration but not working yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (89) (Reply)

Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.