Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award (16767 Views)

Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord / Orientation Course A Lifetime Experience - Grace Akpabio, Ondo NYSC Coord / Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award by joy4news(m): 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
I was honoured today, October 31, 2022, by Ondo State Government with a State Honours Award.

This comes barely 3 years after the completion of my National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in the State.

The certificate is awarded in appreciation of my outstanding contributions to the development of Ondo, Nigeria.

During my one-year stay in the Sunshine State, I embarked on 4 laudable projects that got the attention of the State Governor, His Excellency, Rotimi Akeredolu, SAN. It was indeed a great joy to give back to my host community amid all odds.

My endless appreciation goes to the Almighty God and by extension to all those who contributed immensely before, during and after the completion of my personal Community Development Services (CDS).

Dedicating the award to all the good people of Ondo for their massive support during my service.

God bless NYSC!
God bless Ondo!
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award by Kingzeez10: 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
Congrats Otondo

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award by nickyj19: 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
dis guy above me him network fast ooo
well I dedicated my second to comment to GOD Almighty for protecting me my family and love ones and all niralanders GOD will bless u all i dedicate this
second to comment honour to MTN for the
15mb free data the give
me to browse every
week,

16 Likes

Re: Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award by JOACHINpedro: 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
You try bro. No be small thing.
Over here, I don't know if I'm the one serving my father's land or my father's land serving me sapa in form of breakfast

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award by donsk60: 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
H
Re: Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award by Kamaxi09(m): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
Congratulations Moniker!
Re: Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award by TNGC: 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
God when When will I hit that ftc. I need to sacrifice like 3 ram and one cow

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award by feranmi143: 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
Yo fish, your profile state (f) wtf dude

13 Likes

Re: Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award by abikason(m): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
More wins ahead ....congrats
Re: Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award by HardBishop: 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
Did he offer you any state job. That's all that matters

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award by Zonefree(m): 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award by Brendaniel: 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Congratulations with many more good achievements...

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award by babyfaceafrica: 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award by Authoreety: 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Congratulations on your
Re: Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award by FuckDModz: 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
grin

What did you do to deserve the award?

Might be a good encouragement to other mfs interested in it.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award by Buharidgeneral: 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Congratulations ���
Re: Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award by Bfly: 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
You try.
But next no post picture wey den take under shade abeg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award by iamtardey: 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hey
Re: Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award by Freshgrace4life(f): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
Congrats..
Re: Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award by ozo13(m): 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
joy4news:
I was honoured today, October 31, 2022, by Ondo State Government with a State Honours Award.

This comes barely 3 years after the completion of my National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in the State.

The certificate is awarded in appreciation of my outstanding contributions to the development of Ondo, Nigeria.

During my one-year stay in the Sunshine State, I embarked on 4 laudable projects that got the attention of the State Governor, His Excellency, Rotimi Akeredolu, SAN. It was indeed a great joy to give back to my host community amid all odds.

My endless appreciation goes to the Almighty God and by extension to all those who contributed immensely before, during and after the completion of my personal Community Development Services (CDS).

Dedicating the award to all the good people of Ondo for their massive support during my service.

God bless NYSC!
God bless Ondo!
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
u be man .why u come choose female in ur nairaland Account

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award by AMI3(m): 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
You have tried. I believe if people like u are giving the opportunity u will do greater things than this.

Though I was expecting to see the project that got u this award at least it could have motivated others.
All the same God bless u
Keep itip

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award by SILVERLINES: 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
cheesy

Just like that
Like that
Like that

Our dear nairaland brother has made it

Congratulations buddy on your recent achievement
Re: Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award by Mbanks419: 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
AND SOME FOOLISH YOUTHS ARE STILL INSIDE ONE VILLAGE CAMPAIGNING FOR ONE DEAD WOOD....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award by voltron14: 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
Why are you using a female moniker?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award by Glink2018(m): 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
Name-checker. Crew on rampage
Re: Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award by socialmediaman: 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
This man was so excited to make frontpage that he forgot he was using a female moniker with a female photo grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award by Bodexinvest: 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
Congratulations to him.
Re: Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award by mbahdi(m): 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
Congrats boy
Re: Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award by iiifedimma(f): 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
Okay
Re: Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award by ULiTv: 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
"Yahoo Yahoo" disgusting as female while you are a man,

you see how God take expose you...

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Fct 2016 Batch A, Let's Meet Here / 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State / Northern Reps Block Bill For Voluntary NYSC Participation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.