Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Ifeanyi: My Encounter With A Toddler At Our Estate Pool. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ifeanyi: My Encounter With A Toddler At Our Estate Pool. (618 Views)

My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos) / Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter / My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi: My Encounter With A Toddler At Our Estate Pool. by Iamdbull: 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
Just reminiscing on this Ifeanyi issue, remember how I was bored and went to the estate pool, didn't see anyone there so I was about leaving only to see this little girl about a year or 2, I immediately recognized her, because her nanny na one girl with big yansh, so I decided to sitback and use that opportunity to scope the babe.

As I was waiting for her to enter, something just told me "where this little girl?" To my surprise I saw her at the edge of the pool staring deep in the water, about to descend inside the pool. Omoo that's how I quickly dragged her away ooo.

Only for the nanny girl to start shaking her useless bum bum slowly into the room 30minutes later and she was like ooo this is where you are Chi chi(fake name). I was disgusted like all my attraction for her disappeared immediately. Since that day I stopped finding girls with big yansh attractive! Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi: My Encounter With A Toddler At Our Estate Pool. by immortalcrown(m): 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
So?
Re: Ifeanyi: My Encounter With A Toddler At Our Estate Pool. by Zonefree(m): 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
The truth is 95.762% of girls with big nyash don't have sense. Their nyash is their curse, that's why I love me slim girls with perpendicular ikebe.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi: My Encounter With A Toddler At Our Estate Pool. by Rexymania(m): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
You use vocabulary dey describe yansh?

Zonefree:
The truth is 95.762% of girls with big nyash don't have sense. Their nyash is their curse, that's why I love me slim girls with perpendicular ikebe.
Re: Ifeanyi: My Encounter With A Toddler At Our Estate Pool. by godofuck231: 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
Iamdbull:
Just reminiscing on this Ifeanyi issue, remember how I was bored and went to the estate pool, didn't see anyone there so I was about leaving only to see this little girl about a year or 2, I immediately recognized her, because her nanny na one girl with big yansh, so I decided to sitback and use that opportunity to scope the babe.

As I was waiting for her to enter, something just told me "where this little girl?" To my surprise I saw her at the edge of the pool staring deep in the water, about to descend inside the pool. Omoo that's how I quickly dragged her away ooo.

Only for the nanny girl to start shaking her useless bum bum slowly into the room 30minutes later and she was like ooo this is where you are Chi chi(fake name). I was disgusted like all my attraction for her disappeared immediately. Since that day I stopped finding girls with big yansh attractive! Nonsense!
mums should always watch the nannyies, even at work a camera should be installed in the house because humans aren't perfect, stress could do nasty things to the brain , some could sleep off , collapse while a child is in their care , always have someone , some women pay their mums to cater fr their children in America and Europe, its that serious
Re: Ifeanyi: My Encounter With A Toddler At Our Estate Pool. by sisisioge: 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
She had only one job! These silly people dont seem to understand just how important their job is cos children at that age know no boundaries! I wish they would stop joking with people's lives! It is well.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: My Encounter With A Toddler At Our Estate Pool. by RepoMan007: 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
Okay heard.
I am sure you wouldn't have passed the chance to chat up the well yanshed adult even if meant chi chi had to drown.
Re: Ifeanyi: My Encounter With A Toddler At Our Estate Pool. by fyzaila: 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
Please continue with your love for nyansh abeg. You can see how thw love for that backassy save the little girl's life. Advocate: Continue to love what you love, you never know when that love will be useful.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Conjoined Twins Gets Married Privately / Matured Mind / Whats The Role Of Money & Material Things In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.