Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Population Commission Opens Portal To Recruit Nigerian(how To Apply) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Population Commission Opens Portal To Recruit Nigerian(how To Apply) (2097 Views)

FG To Recruit 5,000 Unemployed Nigerians Under BRISIN / EFCC To Recruit 2,250; 750 Employees Per Year As Buhari Approves Recruitment / FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Population Commission Opens Portal To Recruit Nigerian(how To Apply) by Starpotter2: 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
BREAKING: Population commission opens portal to recruit 25 million Nigerians for 2023 census (How to Apply)

The National Population Commission (NPC) has officially unveiled its e-recruitment portal to recruit ad-hoc staff ahead of the 2023 population and housing census.

This is according to a statement released today, Tuesday, November 1, 2022, on the commission’s verified social media page.

According to the statement, the application starts on 31st October 2022 and ends on 28th December 2022.

The statement reads; “This is to inform the general public and all interested applicants that online application for the 2023 Population and Housing Census ad-hoc staff recruitment has commenced.

“The application starts 31st October 2022 and ends 28th December 2022.

“Please note that there will be temporary system closure of the e-recruitment portal for internal review of the recruitment process from 7th November to 13th November, 2022.

Interested prospective employee are urged to use this link to apply:[b]

http://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng

[b]Meanwhile, the certain requirements that prospective employees must fulfil before going to the NPC portal as the process is said will be competitive, reliable and transparent are listed below:

1. The prospective NPC ad-hoc staff must have a valid National Identification Number (NIN)

The unique NIN number identifies one for life and is issued by NIMC after enrolment. It is used to match one’s biometric data and other details in the National Identity Database during verification and authentication, so a candidate who doesn’t have his/her NIN number can’t enrol.

The applicant must also have a functional Gmail Account

With a functional Gmail account, such a candidate will have access to get important messages passed across to him/her.

3. The prospect must have a valid and functional phone number

When a candidate does not have a functional phone, it will be hard for a such candidate to be reached or called.

4. The prospect must have an operational commercial bank account (No student/NYSC Account)

This implies that such a candidate should not have a student account or NYSC Account, whatever account one chooses to provide must not be any of these two.

5. The prospect must have valid educational qualifications

Educational qualifications refer to the official confirmation, usually in the form of a certificate, diploma, or degree, certifying the successful completion of an education program or a stage of a program, so such a candidate must have certificates such as a Secondary diploma, high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or Doctorate degree.

6. The prospect must be knowledgeable on how to use computers, tablets and smartphones

The applicant will work with the computer to generate data, store and process them, and as such must be computer literate.

SOURCE: https:///breaking-population-commission-opens-portal-to-recruit-25-million-nigerians-for-2023-census-how-to-apply/

Re: Population Commission Opens Portal To Recruit Nigerian(how To Apply) by Starpotter2: 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
Cc lalasticlala mynd44 Seun
Re: Population Commission Opens Portal To Recruit Nigerian(how To Apply) by Deborahov(f): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
I made mistake when applying.though i have not complete it.i don't know if I can edit it back.i choose staff section instead of Ad hoc
Re: Population Commission Opens Portal To Recruit Nigerian(how To Apply) by Starpotter2: 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2022
Deborahov:
I made mistake when applying.though i have not complete it.i don't know if I can edit it back.i choose staff section instead of Ad hoc

I think you can edit it
Re: Population Commission Opens Portal To Recruit Nigerian(how To Apply) by JAMO4REAL1(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
Pls I don't know how to retrieve my ID registration number pls

1 Like

Re: Population Commission Opens Portal To Recruit Nigerian(how To Apply) by henroo2003: 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
[quote author=JAMO4REAL1 post=118050001]Pls I don't know how to retrieve my ID registration number pls

click continue application, and put your NIN
Re: Population Commission Opens Portal To Recruit Nigerian(how To Apply) by farm2008: 3:01am On Nov 02, 2022
Have tried it but can verify my NiN on the recruitment portal. Anyone with such experience. And what is the solution thanks

1 Like

Re: Population Commission Opens Portal To Recruit Nigerian(how To Apply) by NDSMELODY(m): 4:27am On Nov 02, 2022
Pls, those that have registered successfully, have any one been able to check his or her application status on the portal?.......mine is saying error pls try later
Re: Population Commission Opens Portal To Recruit Nigerian(how To Apply) by fotadmowmend(m): 5:00am On Nov 02, 2022
I get NIN verification unavailable. How do I resolve this

1 Like

Re: Population Commission Opens Portal To Recruit Nigerian(how To Apply) by Bakerdav: 6:13am On Nov 02, 2022
fotadmowmend:
same here o
Re: Population Commission Opens Portal To Recruit Nigerian(how To Apply) by falcon01: 6:22am On Nov 02, 2022
NDSMELODY:
Pls, those that have registered successfully, have any one been able to check his or her application status on the portal?.......mine is saying error pls try later
how can you do that after you just finished registering? You gotta wait.
Re: Population Commission Opens Portal To Recruit Nigerian(how To Apply) by MVLOX(m): 6:40am On Nov 02, 2022
fotadmowmend:

Me self ooo who don pass this stage
Re: Population Commission Opens Portal To Recruit Nigerian(how To Apply) by Starpotter2: 8:29am On Nov 02, 2022
falcon01:

Wait for reply
Re: Population Commission Opens Portal To Recruit Nigerian(how To Apply) by NDSMELODY(m): 11:04am On Nov 02, 2022
falcon01:
okay, I will wait patiently
Re: Population Commission Opens Portal To Recruit Nigerian(how To Apply) by NDSMELODY(m): 11:05am On Nov 02, 2022
Starpotter2:

Wait for reply
which reply sir
Re: Population Commission Opens Portal To Recruit Nigerian(how To Apply) by JAMO4REAL1(m): 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
[quote author=henroo2003 post=118052513][/quote] ok thanks
Re: Population Commission Opens Portal To Recruit Nigerian(how To Apply) by DADYLEED: 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
Pls I didn't save my application code when I insert my NIN and there are asking me to put my application code in order to procced.pls who can help me on how to retrieve it pls
Re: Population Commission Opens Portal To Recruit Nigerian(how To Apply) by sambright2012: 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
How to retrieve the code

1 Like

Re: Population Commission Opens Portal To Recruit Nigerian(how To Apply) by Anwons(m): 4:16am On Nov 06, 2022
DADYLEED:
Pls I didn't save my application code when I insert my NIN and there are asking me to put my application code in order to procced.pls who can help me on how to retrieve it pls

Mine did not appear at all, now I can not continue with the process
Re: Population Commission Opens Portal To Recruit Nigerian(how To Apply) by neztar: 4:42am On Nov 06, 2022
DADYLEED:
Application code is your nin
Re: Population Commission Opens Portal To Recruit Nigerian(how To Apply) by neztar: 4:45am On Nov 06, 2022
Anwons:

Mine did not appear at all, now I can not continue with the process
Insert your nin as application code
Re: Population Commission Opens Portal To Recruit Nigerian(how To Apply) by neztar: 4:48am On Nov 06, 2022
sambright2012:
How to retrieve the code
insert your nin

(1) (Reply)

Intercontinental Test / Scholarship Opportunities / Aiico Insurance,zanita Group Nigeria & Odua Group Recruiting Management Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.