Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 (32134 Views)

FBI & SA Authorities Bust Nigerian Internet Fraud Syndicate In Cape Town (Pics) / Delta Police Quash Cult Initiation Ceremony, Arrest Cult Members With Weapons / Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 by alibiz: 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sundaland:

https://dailypostngr.com/2022/11/efcc-arrest-kogi-assembly-candidate-with-cash-worth-n326million-610500/
This one alerm don blow...
Nigerians should be careful of whom they are voting for. Good job by the EFCC
Re: EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 by mrkings84(m): 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
Re: EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 by Goldbw122(m): 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
Re: EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 by voltron14: 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
Pells:
He didn't settle Efcc that's why undecided lipsrsealed

Only a fool would believe this.
Re: EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 by Bigchristo: 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sundaland:

https://dailypostngr.com/2022/11/efcc-arrest-kogi-assembly-candidate-with-cash-worth-n326million-610500/
You see greed of an African man? Most especially Nigeria to be precise, National censorship said Nigeria is about 200 million population, someone stole 326 million divided by 200 million people each get at least 1.6m just only one person stole all this money and embezzle it, if you’re still thinking any politician will change this country we need to start having a rethink, even voting Obi can not stop a lots of things going on currently the system has been infiltrated by corruption
Re: EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 by Fkmodhi: 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
This APC party have men of dubious character Tinubu is a drug dealer, a big thief, a murderer,Buhari a coup plotter while there suppporters is filled of cultists, agberos,kidnapper kingpin,drug dealer and we have one dead vulturesbbqgrillers.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 by ShubiMiles(m): 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
naijknight:
ThEm deport you?
what do you mean?

Re: EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 by Awesome01(m): 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
mrkings84:

Tinubu's boys at it again!!

Wow!. I've read to page 3 expecting someone to bring Atiku, Tinubu or Obi into the matter. Bros. U no disappoint me.
Re: EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 by bizzibodi(m): 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
Where them they see all this money?all thieves politicians scrambling to beat the deadline there time starts now,just watch how dollars will shoot up to #2000 in coming days.
Re: EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 by Anticrime77: 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
Bigchristo:
You see greed of an African man? Most especially Nigeria to be precise, National censorship said Nigeria is about 200 million population, someone stole 326 million divided by 200 million people each get at least 1.6m just only one person stole all this money and embezzle it, if you’re still thinking any politician will change this country we need to start having a rethink, even voting Obi can not stop a lots of things going on currently the system has been infiltrated by corruption

No now... Do ur math very well.
1million per head..
100 people..will share 100million

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 by Awesome01(m): 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
Fkmodhi:
This APC party have men of dubious character Tinubu is a drug dealer, a big thief, a murderer,Buhari a coup plotter while there suppporters is filled of cultists, agberos,kidnapper kingpin,drug dealer and we have one dead vulturesbbqgrillers.

Even when the news said he is a candidate of NNPP ? WOW ! And we call people like this leaders of tomorrow. Haaa ! That tomorrow go strong o.
Re: EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 by HolyMan12: 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
maasoap:

Who is not a thief? You or your fathers? Lol
EFCC na my dream job grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 by mrkings84(m): 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
Awesome01:

Wow!. I've read to page 3 expecting someone to bring Atiku, Tinubu or Obi into the matter. Bros. U no disappoint me.

Guy no joy o
Re: EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 by Awesome01(m): 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
Anticrime77:

1million per head..

Bros why naaa? How can you wey do Mathematics for school be correcting somebody wey do Marrymarics. Take time o

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 by Moymoy: 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
Okealaaye:
And "they" say Buhari is not working! The man is working jare. Slow and steady wins the race. It was a younger person that's president when Diezani stole all those billions in foreign currencies. It's was a younger person that's president when PDP stalwarts shared the security allocations between the National Security Adviser and the others. It's a younger person that's president when 16bn dollars was spent to buy darkness for hapless Nigerians. Yes, it was a younger person that's president when they sold NEPA to themselves bought by our common resources. Yes, it's a younger person that's president when they sold our patrimony worth trillions of Naira for a paltry 90 billion. You don't have to agree with me, but if you make the effort without being partisan, and put Buhari's achievements side by side with those of these other people's, an objective mind could expect that Buhari would trounce them all. May God permit me to be around when Nigeria achieves greatness, Amen.

Is it deliberate blindness that makes you not see the raw stealing going on under this government?

Where exactly is Buhari working?
Re: EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 by isaacngozi79: 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
No wam
Re: EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 by boldking(m): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
Komu1048:

I hope u r paid to do this if not thunder fire u.

Y’all still shouting politicians name that suppose to be maim upandan won't c peace. Make una no vex us with una rubbish Obi, Tinubu n Atiku rubbish

Go and eat

Re: EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 by Akharmony: 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nah money full that sack so? ?
Re: EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 by LastProphet: 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
Okealaaye:
And "they" say Buhari is not working! The man is working jare. Slow and steady wins the race. It was a younger person that's president when Diezani stole all those billions in foreign currencies. It's was a younger person that's president when PDP stalwarts shared the security allocations between the National Security Adviser and the others. It's a younger person that's president when 16bn dollars was spent to buy darkness for hapless Nigerians. Yes, it was a younger person that's president when they sold NEPA to themselves bought by our common resources. Yes, it's a younger person that's president when they sold our patrimony worth trillions of Naira for a paltry 90 billion. You don't have to agree with me, but if you make the effort without being partisan, and put Buhari's achievements side by side with those of these other people's, an objective mind could expect that Buhari would trounce them all. May God permit me to be around when Nigeria achieves greatness, Amen.

Buhari definitely tried more than PDP thieves but what is paining most of his former followers are very very silly mistakes he makes and his open bias for Fulani people which is how very incompetent people ended up around him and gave his administration a caricature performance. And his earlier defense of Fulani herdsmen that they were not the ones killing and kidnapping people, those are the things that make him look like a complete failure. But I'm aware that anything is better than PDP but at this point now APC is finished we have to go for another option like Obi just the way we went for another option in 2015. Do you know that 70% of our naira that has become useless is caused by emiefele and his cronies who were playing with our reserves, giving dollar out to Buhari friends at 1990 rate? Yet buhari moronically kept him. Do you know skyrocketing price of food over the past few years is because people stopped going to farm to avoid Fulani slaughter yet the moroon of an old man kept denying until he couldn't again. Do you know that Nigeria customs is still 90% as useless as they used to be and keep seizing people's imports without clear standards thereby raising inflation on goods? Yet buhari does not grasp the importance of critical things like this? So this is why thieves like PDP still have mouth

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 by donforeign: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Guy my head dey burst if I hear this kind of news.
Can you imagine a 18 years old man just tear GLK cone build one latest mansion in town.
Me when be graduate, this year made me 35.
No job, no wife, no house.
In fact life is unfair
na which area the person dey? Na benin boys like glk ... Baba work hard this period, how boys dey package am I no come know .. for prsn to tear glk n build mansion same time no easy o.... Never stop believing baba ..
Re: EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 by jerrykc22(m): 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
My God will punish all these politicians ohh, just imagine the kind of money this man has in his house and he still sleeps comfortably. The oga kpata-kpata of them all is that this same man is still contesting again.

Haba mana, make Una day fear God na. I just wish that Naija na better country, this man for no see outside again... But we all know our very own Naija na...

No politicians is worth fighting for.. no matter who you are are what ideology you represent. Las las everybody day find watin him and his family go chop..
Re: EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
jessylaurel:

He's yet to enter and he has started stealing

You don't get it.

If you don't start stealing it's difficult to enter to continue stealing.

Nigerian politics is done only to reward the criminal minded in our society.

How do you buy votes if you don't have reservoir of cash available to you you as an individual? Politics that rewards money bags rather than intellectual sagacity has no place in a sane society but it does in Nigeria.

It is indeed very appalling.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 by owoho5(m): 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
peter obi brought him self to us can't you see

Re: EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 by Bigchristo: 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
Anticrime77:

1million per head..
How many million population did you see there?
Re: EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 by HRMK: 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
NAWA OOOOOO........
Re: EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 by ruffbam(m): 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

The way some people worship “rich” men with no real business still baffles me.

I mean, what do the “big men” in this country do?

How many employees are on their payroll?

What service do they really offer?

80% of politicians are criminals, you can take that to the bank.

Here in Nigeria, I go for 95%

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 by Deltavariant(m): 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
Op, please go do the math again.... Something is wrong.
Bigchristo:
Re: EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 by Bigchristo: 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
Deltavariant:
check attachment

Re: EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 by Bigchristo: 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
Deltavariant:
disregard the first one there was a mistake

Re: EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
LastProphet:

Buhari definitely tried more than PDP thieves but what is paining most of his former followers are very very silly mistakes he makes and his open bias for Fulani people which is how very incompetent people ended up around him and gave his administration a caricature performance. And his earlier defense of Fulani herdsmen that they were not the ones killing and kidnapping people, those are the things that make him look like a complete failure. But I'm aware that anything is better than PDP but at this point now APC is finished we have to go for another option like Obi just the way we went for another option in 2015. Do you know that 70% of our naira that has become useless is caused by emiefele and his cronies who were playing with our reserves, giving dollar out to Buhari friends at 1990 rate? Yet buhari moronically kept him. Do you know skyrocketing price of food over the past few years is because people stopped going to farm to avoid Fulani slaughter yet the moroon of an old man kept denying until he couldn't again. Do you know that Nigeria customs is still 90% as useless as they used to be and keep seizing people's imports without clear standards thereby raising inflation on goods? Yet buhari does not grasp the importance of critical things like this? So this is why thieves like PDP still have mouth

Obi? Unh. Obi cannot be said to be the best Igbo man. He's mediocre and pretentious. He now claims that he's different from the other politicians with whom he shared the same forum until five months ago. Was he not Atiku's running mate only three years ago? It's the Igbo that coined ATIKULATED, remember? Then the Igbo were swearing by Atiku's name. Suddenly in 2022, the same Atiku is now bad market. Obi is not a pure candidate. The Igbo MUST desist from forcing him down our throats! And there's no way he can be victorious next year.
Re: EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
Moymoy:

Is it deliberate blindness that makes you not see the raw stealing going on under this government?

Where exactly is Buhari working?

Hatred and bitterness have eaten up your liver.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fake Soldiers Arrested In Lagos And Ogun By The Nigerian Army (pics) / Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) / Young Man Nabbed For Stealing Clothes In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.